Prowling for Chavflow

judson1980

Nothing at all. But if Orbx ENG was a piece of battered Cod your gonna need some chips for it. Scroll down for more clues. ;)

Haha!!.. good answer.. made me laarrf innit!

So I guess UK2000 would be a pack of Stella to wash a tradition british dish down

In fact Lewis from A2A and I were talking just yesterday. They are good friends of Orbx and have a copy FTX England to play with, and also kindly gave us permission to use their Spitfire in our promotional materials. A lot of cooperation between vendors goes on behind the scenes, as it should :)

In fact Lewis from A2A and I were talking just yesterday. They are good friends of Orbx and have a copy FTX England to play with, and also kindly gave us permission to use their Spitfire in our promotional materials. A lot of cooperation between vendors goes on behind the scenes, as it should :)

:);)

Honestly, it worked for them because I bought the spitfire because it looked really good in the preview/promotional shots, haha!

-stefan

Archived