NRM Tigershark Training Route

Eric C

Thanks guys for the nice comments :)

Wow Eric you have excelled yourself. Superbly crisp and they convey a great sense of speed. Well done. Speaking as a man getting to grips with my Skyhawk how do you handle something that quick?

Thanks a lot Uber, trust me, I can handle my 152/Skyhawk/206/208 or similar type of GA plane way better than these speed demons, lol. So, still practicing to get better with these jets and airliners. I think that's the best part of flight sim, there's so many options and to learn all the aircraft switches, dials, and proper handling takes time.

Superb! You captured this beautiful, elongated aircraft spledidly. 8) I just hope the pilots knew how to eject, though! :ph34r:

Thanks Inewqban, going that fast I bet they glance at that eject button as often as that HUD, lol, at least I would.

a amazing set of shots there my friend,the colours and lighting are gob smacking,awesome!

Thanks timmo my friend for the nice comments, I appreciate it :)

Great set of shots, Eric C.

I understand where Uber is coming from, I am having an interersting experience just trying to land the Macchi 202 successfully that I loaded into FXS the other night. And that is a WWII fighter, not a jet fighter.

Great set of shots, Eric C.

I understand where Uber is coming from, I am having an interersting experience just trying to land the Macchi 202 successfully that I loaded into FXS the other night. And that is a WWII fighter, not a jet fighter.

Thanks Bill, yeah the landing is always the trickiest part especially trying to land on a carrier. I usually try to fly the same aircraft till I feel I can control it and know each dial/instrument/gauge. Landing the Orbx Lancair at the recommended approach speed is always fun because you feel you are coming in way too hot, but that's the way even the real videos look for the Lancair.

I like the quality Eric but , and I have to be honest here - I dont like camera distortions . Its an art, I guess, and everybody is different, which makes it fun . Nice looking shots though :)

I like the quality Eric but , and I have to be honest here - I dont like camera distortions . Its an art, I guess, and everybody is different, which makes it fun . Nice looking shots though :)

Thanks alan, I don't even own Photoshop anymore which is famous for camera distortions and I've taken many classes in graphic design so I'm very capable to use any design application software but I think my settings/enb/cfg and sometimes shade which I didn't use on any sets for a while give it the look that it does. Also, I'm now back to full resolution settings on my monitor because I took a break from 3 screen gaming to learn some new planes like the NGX, and it does make all my shots crisper and I can max settings just using the single monitor. Before per monitor I had 1360 resolution, and now I'm back to 1920 which is my native monitors max, BIG DIFFERENCE in clarity ;) Also since getting EZCA recently, I can zoom out on the camera further for extra detail which before I literally just used the stock camera angles that came with the aircraft and had no control of where I wanted the camera or zoom level. If I could afford or had another rig, I'd mail you my PC, let you sim on it and you'll see it's at it's sweet spot for where I want it. I'm sure in time I'll have to upgrade or build the next PC for wherever Orbx/FTX and P3D go in the future. What you see is what you get in my case my friend, and I'm always trying to find any way/setting to get it looking exactly the way I want it, perfectionist maybe.... I guess I'm always trying to push the edge, hungry, and never satisfied in anything I do.

...they call that tweaking Eric !! ( yep, I know you know !)...if your not a tweaker your not a simmer , NEVER SATISIFIED . I think the average must be 20% flying 80% fiddling ..lol.

Look forward to my new rig !!!

...they call that tweaking Eric !! ( yep, I know you know !)...if your not a tweaker your not a simmer , NEVER SATISIFIED . I think the average must be 20% flying 80% fiddling ..lol.

Look forward to my new rig !!!

Good point, I guess we all play around with settings as much as we sim, haha.

great pic's, Loving the Tiger shark what developer is it.

Thanks for the great pic's

If Windows has the answer can we please have the problem back?

great pic's, Loving the Tiger shark what developer is it.

Thanks for the great pic's

If Windows has the answer can we please have the problem back?

Thanks Elijah for the nice comments, and Iris Simulations makes this Tiger shark model which is freeware for FSX. Here's the link http://www.irissimul...lassics-f20.php Enjoy :) They have some other freeware but just make sure you read if it's for FS2004 or FSX. I downloaded some that were only for FS2004 and felt pretty dumb after waiting for the download, lol. Being honest ;)

Archived