Stewart BC ready for download in May!

wolfko

I just hope with all this extra detail that it's not a frame hog...

According to the blurb apparently not.

Awesome work Russ , fantastic . I wonder if this doubles the workload for the guys building the airports at this resolution ?

I wonder if all future ftx products are going to built at this resolution ? ...I hope so

Been quiet for such a long time Russ . Now we know why . Cheers

No, not many airports will be made to this specification... it's a huge undertaking as none of the textures exist for the real location at this level of detail, so it all has to be hand created and stiched together to form a seamless ground coverage, takes hundreds of hours...

Just finished the teaser video, will be in the preview section of the forum soon :)

Russ.

[satire] Just one thing that needs fixing before Stewart goes on sale Russ. Could you please give the runway a fresh top coat of bitumen mate, as that old one is looking really cracked up and shabby ... ::) ... You know that Orbx has high standards mate .... Russ .... Russ .... Russ !! ... Are you there mate ??[/satire]

2cm pix really shows up ones work now, doesn't it? Freaking awesome bro O0

Fantastic Russ. The bar has been raised yet again! Like Matthew I fly to and from Stewart a lot as the scenery is spectacular - this will be a must have. Thank you!

I viewed the video and partially thought it was a real life video! Absolutely amazing!

On the other hand: This spoils the fun to use the Orbx "default" airports (which are outstanding compared to the default FSX airports!) and even some other payware...

Coming from the green and black screens when I first used Flight Sim in the early 80s ... I am BLOWEN away by the video on Stewart. I can only shake my head and ask what is next ... Thanks ORBX and Russ

Archived