Alice Springs "Sightseeing Tour"

Eric C

Thanks guys, for the nice comments. It's another beautiful well designed area to fly :)

Nice shots, do you use ENBSeries?

Thanks Tony, yeah I mainly use JV's ENB file, and I like Tim Fuch's ENB files from the REX forums, but always like to adjust settings, and etc to switch it up.

8) Some truly magnificent captures here, Eric. 8) Alice Springs was my first purchased AU airport after acquiring Australia SP4 in all of her glory. Your shots are among the best I've seen yet of this area. :)

Thanks guys for the nice comments, glad you enjoyed the set :)

8) Some truly magnificent captures here, Eric. 8) Alice Springs was my first purchased AU airport after acquiring Australia SP4 in all of her glory. Your shots are among the best I've seen yet of this area. :)

Thanks boxcar, I tried to go for a different set of shots than normal in this area.

It always seems you`re five years ahead of the rest of us. Breathtaking. Can`t get enough of them

Regards Tom

I appreciate the nice comment Tom, I've been taking my time lately setting up the shots, and trying to get that right balance.

Thanks guys for the nice comments :)

Hello Eric C.what s your REX sky please.very realistic!Thanks

How did you get that amazing mood? That is true art. I would really like to reproduce that kind of atmosphere in my simulator. Is the moisture coming from Active Sky?Thanx

Thanks Filou, and member 111333, glad you enjoyed these shots. I only use REX (can't wait for Essentials ;)), and I been using the random theme setting a lot which is nice cause it forces me to try different sky themes that I typically don't use. I unfortunately didn't save it Filou, but if I had to guess, try out "Icy Coast" during sunrise. If I get a setting like this again I'll PM you, sorry buddy. Oh and member 111333, I really don't do anything special weather wise, but I like to fly real world weather in REX with the theme settings I choose, which is usually random. I load up my random or selected REX theme, then when I have FSX loaded up I run the REX weather engine and it loads up the real world weather but with the sky/cloud themes I already loaded into FSX. Hope that helps.

Whoops! How did I miss these masterpieces? I'm becoming too old and maybe I have to change my lens lol.

Astonishing set, love the light you have been able to capture.

Thanks Rosario, glad you enjoyed these and you're never too old, hopefully we will age gracefully, like a fine wine my friend ;)

These are amazing Eric - the first time I looked I thought they were from a real-life flight. Thank you very much for the lovely way you have displayed the Alice.

Thanks a lot Jerry for the nice comments, and thank you for such an awesome scenery to fly in. It's a special and unique place and looking forward to what's next from you and the team. :)

Really nice shots. Fantastic lighting effect.

Thanks Dave, I definitely took my time to get the lighting and time of day just right.

Archived