My Tribute to Carenado.

Iain Emms

As the title says these are my Carenado aircraft that i have installed i have posted these shots at differant times over the past year or so but i thought i would pick some of the shots and post them altogether i hope you enjoy these as much as i have in taking the shots over the past year or so.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Incredible job my friend! Always amazing shots like usual. :) What area is in photo 4 if you don't mind me asking, I need to explore more of Australia eventually and looks like a great place to start. Thanks again Iain.

Some great shots of the best GA developer for FS!

Cheers,

Clem

+1 Clem Wu, Orbx only with scenery, REX with weather, and Carenado with GA planes = Bliss. :)

What a top notch set, Iain, especially the 13th shot! Simply incredible. Do you remember where it was?

@Eric: I don't know why, but the shot you mentionned in your post reminds me of Tamworth. I may be wrong, of course...

The 13th is from the island in front of 74S not the one with the landing strip on.

cheers

Iain

+1 for the A36 it is a really good model indeed. I only have a few hours in RW A36, but for me it was the Princess of singles - a stately machine but with fast and long legs.

Emmsie for a guy who just hits the V key, the quality of your shots and their framing are quite astonishing. You're a Prince. I don't have the Baron - (ps I did my multi endorsement in a Baron) - is it worth the investment?

Archived