The Closer

amentiba

Hey Amentiba..!!

what an outstanding work..! and so many different planes... did I see the Red Baron, there..? you always seem to find the nice places, I specially loved the daylight switching..!! I tried that sometimes on one of my videos, didn't look that good on my side... :)

and the video is dedicated to me...?? thank you so much, I appreciate that so much..!

Viele Danke Wolfgang ;)

Bitte, gerne! :)

Amentiba, I saw that the youtube rating for this really great video doesn't do it justice at all. Maybe you should consider changing the title. I think that the "thumbs down" clicks are from people who expected a video related to the TV-series "The Closer". Just my 2 cents.

Salut, Wolfgang

Bitte, gerne! :)

Amentiba, I saw that the youtube rating for this really great video doesn't do it justice at all. Maybe you should consider changing the title. I think that the "thumbs down" clicks are from people who expected a video related to the TV-series "The Closer". Just my 2 cents.

Salut, Wolfgang

Considering this intelligent answer, i've forgotten this tv show... Probably will update the title in youtube...

A great video matey, I really enjoyed watching and particularly enjoyed your choice of music.

I'm really glad you've enjoyed it Howard. :)

In my opinion, the music is as important as the pictures, it gives the ambient sound and feelings, perhaps a part of moviemaker's mind or soul.

When i began, the music wasn't so important to me, but i've done some where the musics were totally inapropiated. Bad choices. My mistake.

Since this time, the choice of the music or the sounds i should use (without thinking about credits limits on youtube...) has become very important.

You can download it from jamendo, free and legal. Just have a look at the credits at the end of the movie, or click on the youtube logo and look at the main comments, the link display the album and the artist ;)

Archived