On Essendon i gave a sight...

amentiba

Many thanks ORBX and specially to Martin, Graham, John, Holger and... Martin ( ;) ) for this true masterpiece of scenery :)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

So... Let's speak perfs !

My specs just under the FTX Customer signature

the scene tweak configured to level 1 (cars, people...)

UT2 : 80% traffic - REX 4096 textures activated - screen in 1920 X 1050 - AA and anystropique activated - ENB activated - Mesh 1 M - Texture 7cm - autogen extremly dense / normal - water 2x low

Flying with the ultralight Air Creation defeault FSX ( i flown inside with an old world champion some years ago - just wonderfull ! )

On ground and runway : virtual cockpit = 10/12 fps - wing view and unzoomed 0.60 = 12/13 fps

Flying over the scene : virtual cockpit = 13/18 fps - wing view and unzommed 0.60 = 15/21 fps (depends of the direction, YMML isn't far...)

This is for numbers but what about the feelings ?

Smooth, beautifull, so real... And this feeling in increased with the AI traffic flying just a bit mn far with YMML. A very nice show, i've passed some time just watching at it...

I had to stop and wait sometimes for the textures to be loaded to be able to capture it, but please don't take it as an example...

My specs are low, i must adapt my flights to what and how i want to shoot some pictures. No freeze during this capture session, so please don't take numbers as the only answer...

The results in flight are really good to me and i'm really happy to flight over this historical airport. Details and textures are incredible (the highway with the car traffic.... arrrrhh !), i repeat myself, this airport feels real to me ! Many thanks ORBX :)

Taph : Yes you can ;)

As it is a pure beauty, even if YMML is near and should grab some perfs, it is very interresting situation of flight between the YMML and the YMEN traffic ! For IFR, VFR, i'm sure this situation should give to anyone good bases about the flying rules, circles, orders...etc...

Really interresting airport in many points of view ;)

Archived