[PRE-PAY] WA79 Walter Sutton's Private Strip Available for Pre-Pay ONLY at FSS!

Pre-Pay Today And Get Exclusive Early Access To WA79 For One Week!

Welcome to the charm of Walter Sutton's private airfield. Located in a sleepy hide-away rural valley in southern Washington state, this grass strip invites you to land and explore. With a large area of beautiful photoreal coverage, you'll find plenty to see in the circuit and plenty of the 'little details' on the ground which Orbx is famous for.

Made by the same team who created WA56 Israel's Farm, this airfield offers the same charm, superbly accurate modeling and a level of immersion that you have to experience for yourself. We've also included the general store, the old abandoned rail works and the peculiarly named 'Tum Tum', a unique cone shaped hill almost directly aligned with the runway. WA79 is only a short hop away from Orbx's 7S3 Stark's Twin Oaks Airpark. Experience it now!

* Ground imagery at 60/15cm per pixel

* Beautifully modeled farm and airstrip

* Old rail works and general store also modeled

* Lush valley and rural setting

* Includes 60 square KM of photoreal area

* Accurate watermasks for the rivers

* Photos taken on site for all buildings

* NEW! TextureFlow optimised modeling!

* Incredible 3D grass for amazing 'feel'

* Seamlessly blends into FTX NA PNW

* Expertly seasonally color matched

* Full control panel custom options

* NEW! Bonus WA7M Walter Muso's Field, a complete additional airfield added!

To pre-pay for your copy visit the product page only at The FlightSim Store:

http://www.flightsimstore.com/product_info.php?products_id=1352

UPDATE: 25 Official beta screenshots here - http://orbxsystems.com/forums/index.php?topic=25000

UPDATE: Official FTX web page now live - http://fullterrain.com/product_usWA79.html

Thanks for the release notice Adrian. I will be updating the official FTX website with more screenshots by this evening.

As a special bonus to reward our pre-pay customers, for WA79 all pre-paid customers will have a full WEEK to enjoy the airfield before it goes on general sale. More time to have your exclusive access and gloating rights!  :)

Let the Oregon fun begin!

We think 7S3 + WA79 make a perect set of airfields close to each other in the Portland area. And with Portland City Freeware not too far away you'll have something nice to fly over as you make the trip between these airfields. Also keep in mind Bill Womack is also working on GA airfields in Oregon, and of course the big daddio - KPDX!

Thanks for the release notice Adrian. I will be updating the official FTX website with more screenshots by this evening.

As a special bonus to reward our pre-pay customers, for WA79 all pre-paid customers will have a full WEEK to enjoy the airfield before it goes on general sale. More time to have your exclusive access and gloating rights!  :)

Let the Oregon fun begin!

We think 7S3 + WA79 make a perect set of airfields close to each other in the Portland area. And with Portland City Freeware not too far away you'll have something nice to fly over as you make the trip between these airfields. Also keep in mind Bill Womack is also working on GA airfields in Oregon, and of course the big daddio - KPDX!

Gees I just ran over to the freeware section to get the freeware Portland.  No joy.  Still in "coming soon" mode.  I got so excited that I thought you were saying that the Portland freeware was already out and somehow I missed it.

Ah shucks!

Gees I just ran over to the freeware section to get the freeware Portland.  No joy.  Still in "coming soon" mode.  I got so excited that I thought you were saying that the Portland freeware was already out and somehow I missed it.

Ah shucks!

Another done deal! This field will be humming with Backcountry club members! By the way John, maybe I missed it, just who do we thank for this masterpiece?

Kind Regards,

Er, that would be Tim Harris and myself ;)

As much as I stated last year I would not be developing anymore, I just can't help myself  ;D

Guest J van E

As much as I stated last year I would not be developing anymore, I just can't help myself  ;D

Great! I like it when a CEO doesn't mind (or even better: likes!) to get busy on the workfloor, so to speak. ;D

WA79 is added to my sig! :)

Saw the email and thought i better pay up.. no internet!!

all day without it, only to discover that in a tidy moment the mains transformer for the speaker system had been kicked over the incoming phone line and the noise was wiping out the signal!!

Payed for now :) bring it on..

Maurice.

Another done deal! This field will be humming with Backcountry club members! By the way John, maybe I missed it, just who do we thank for this masterpiece?

Kind Regards,

What a welcome change to work for a producer who's not afraid to get his hands dirty - and knows what he's doing!

I'm afraid I'm going to be the first to come out and say I'm going to forego all bragging rights and wait until it's released. Probably some time after too. I know £14.38 is extremely good value, amazing even for what you get but I just can't do it for a month or two.

Very much looking forward to reading reports and seeing screenshots and videos though  :) 

Told myself I wasn't going to prepay for Walter's airstrip until closer to the end of the month, and my credit card slid out of my wallet unnoticed and paid for it behind my back.  I am really p####d off at it!  ;D

Cut it in half, that'll teach it.  :)

I know that no one wants to commit to official relaease dates, but do we think the pre-pay customers will we have the privilege of getting our hands on WA79 by the end of August?

I don't think I have ever heard of pre paying for software yet to be released, interesting idea!  Perhaps it has been done before and I haven't been out of my cave to notice.  I will forgo the bragging rights thanks anyway.

I know that I have prepaid for holidays, airfare & hotels and such.  And I also know that I have had a couple of major problems as a result.  I know that this strip is not a lot of money but would rather know its commercially available and I can download immediately that I sign over my credit card number.

It's just me, no biggee!

I don't think I have ever heard of pre paying for software yet to be released, interesting idea!  Perhaps it has been done before and I haven't been out of my cave to notice.  I will forgo the bragging rights thanks anyway.

I know that I have prepaid for holidays, airfare & hotels and such.  And I also know that I have had a couple of major problems as a result.  I know that this strip is not a lot of money but would rather know its commercially available and I can download immediately that I sign over my credit card number.

It's just me, no biggee!

This is Orbx, we do things a little different here ;)

Ask our regulars - we've never once gone over our 6-week self imposed time limit for delivery of a pre-pay product. And that's over the past 3 years.

For us it helps our cash flow and also acts as an anti-piracy measure.

This is Orbx, we do things a little different here ;)

Ask our regulars - we've never once gone over our 6-week self imposed time limit for delivery of a pre-pay product. And that's over the past 3 years.

For us it helps our cash flow and also acts as an anti-piracy measure.

Have you ever considered a subscription type service, like FS-Genesis has, Orbx has so many loyal customers that buy every product anyway, why not subscribe, pay a yearly fee and get everything early...

just a thought...

Guest J van E

As WA79 is due out this month & Pre-payed customers are to get the product a week early, can I assume that pre-payed customers should get download link by end of tomorrow? ???

No: the pre-payers should get it this month. WA79 is due out this month for pre-payers. So the 'normal' buyers will have to wait until september. Unless JV manages to create the installer and load it all up to the servers within a day... ;) If WA79 will be released August 31st, Orbx will still have delivered the goods on time and as promised. (Even though another small airfield was added after making that promise!)

Archived