Hello. Are you planning to update LGKO for msfs to match current ground layout. Also there is a new terminal built. Thank you for your work and I hope to see the update soon 

19 hours ago, Christopher Low said:

I have sent several messages to Gaya Simulations about specific issues, but I have never received a response.

This you can hear across the forums. So I am not sure if Gaya actually still exists. 

If I'm not wrong, it has been quite a while since they have released their last product.

Posted (edited)

They have developed quite a few of the hand crafted airports that have been released in various recent world updates, so I would think that they still exist. However, if that is the case, they need to be more responsive to customer questions and issues about existing products (and that includes those hand crafted airports).

Edited by Christopher Low
  • Upvote 1

Most flightsim airports should be treated as a point in time product, very few developers have the resources to update their products every time there's a layout or other change. It's nice for the buyer when there is an update but it shouldn't be expected. My local airport in P3D is still a 20 year old terminal that was demolished and replaced.