Forum member

Thirteen years well how time flys by.

I'm glad you are still around on the forum and look forward to seeing your posts for years to come.

cheers 

Iain 

• Like 6
  • Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, Iain Emms said:

Thirteen years well how time flys by.

I'm glad you are still around on the forum and look forward to seeing your posts for years to come.

cheers 

Iain 

Thank you Iain,  I remember the shot over Brisbane International in the fsx ultralight :)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, boetie said:

Thank you Iain,  I remember the shot over Brisbane International in the fsx ultralight :)

I remember FSX well and all the frustration it brought but they were good days.

Still got mine here in my desk.

cheers 

Iain 

20230605_193611.jpg

• Like 5
  • Upvote 4

13 years eh?....long time for sure....still here so it must be a good place, I have always found that you don't ever get judged here even if like me you might ask a stupid question from time to time....

30 minutes ago, Iain Emms said:

I remember FSX well and all the frustration it brought but they were good days.

Still got mine here in my desk.

cheers 

Iain 

20230605_193611.jpg

just looked on the shelf behind me, I have FSX Deluxe edition, Traffic 360 and Ultimate Terrain X which I used before discovering Orbx...

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, wain71 said:

13 years eh?....long time for sure....still here so it must be a good place, I have always found that you don't ever get judged here even if like me you might ask a stupid question from time to time....

just looked on the shelf behind me, I have FSX Deluxe edition, Traffic 360 and Ultimate Terrain X which I used before discovering Orbx...

Like the old saying goes, if you don't have anything nice to say don't say it.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

You got me digging - MS deluxe and one before - MS Combat simulator - Orbx FTX Australia - full set of Orbx Colours 

and a full set of just flight VFR discs - my very best favourite - US Navy Fighters👌

• Like 5

1 minute ago, John Heaton said:

You got me digging - MS deluxe and one before - MS Combat simulator - Orbx FTX Australia - full set of Orbx Colours 

and a full set of just flight VFR discs - my very best favourite - US Navy Fighters👌

I binned all of my FTX, FSX, well basically everything I had on disc a few years ago. Guess I'm not that sentimental. Can't remember when one of my PC's even had a disc drive :)

• Like 2

mine only has a drive because I installed one, don't think next years upgrade will though.....don't really know why I have kept what I have, even got XP10 on disc...

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1