Headwind A339neo

Hi all,

have a new freeware masterpiece here, it's really amazing....🙂

All systems follow the FlyByWire system of their A320neo, so it all seems to work as usual. Did a little flight over to Seattle and it's all fine. I don't know the Fenix so far,

this will be a future project for me just to compare, but I can imagine systems will be almost identical. Just Airbus.

A lot of great liveries are available but sometimes installing it I get the message "filename to long" for the texture and than I have to rework the entire layout file to load it, strange.

Seems to be an issue with msfs community folder.

If you look at the old US Airways paint, this was my A330 in FSX more than 12 years ago based on a Posky with 2d panel. 

And now it's all updated, a great VC and all systems work accordingly to Airbus, it's great. 

The first 13 images show CYVR by Orbx partner FsimStudios, so I hope it's ok to show it here. 

cNtbNF7.jpg

SMRc4Mo.jpg

KkHHEBt.jpg

WP53etr.jpg

uiM3f6O.jpg

zXwOYMZ.jpg

PpdVAcj.jpg

cEnVvmM.jpg

8s1r0Jc.jpg

PqBInhf.jpg

zJrjQzP.jpg

UobK6kB.jpg

tWe9a8B.jpg

pd0nfcg.jpg

unYiEg2.jpg

tlITAOr.jpg

Cngy3C5.jpg

XdXjeBI.jpg

UJg2PPo.jpg

3Wq4SEb.jpg

Thank you very much for viewing!

Cheers

Andreas

• Like 7

5 hours ago, boetie said:

I have been neglecting this plane for a while Andreas. You have reignited my interest in flying it again. Thank you!

Cheers

Graeme :)

I have never heard of this, is it available? free or payware?

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
On 3/25/2024 at 5:16 PM, wain71 said:

some wonderful shots there, nice variation of liveries...

On 3/26/2024 at 4:14 AM, BradB said:

Good looking shots Andreas !! .

On 3/26/2024 at 11:27 AM, adambar said:

Looking good Andreas great shots! :)

On 3/26/2024 at 6:06 PM, Iain Emms said:

Very nice indeed. 

cheers 

Iain 

Thank you very much gentlemen, glad you like it! 🙂

7 hours ago, boetie said:

I have been neglecting this plane for a while Andreas. You have reignited my interest in flying it again. Thank you!

Cheers

Graeme :)

You're welcome Graeme! 🙂 The plane looks great, the collection of good liveries is fantastic and the VC is very good.

I think the cabin is not really modelled but I don't need that anyway. And it works for me, all systems are from FlyByWire A320,

so this is all correct and complete. Great plane...complete documentation is available in the installer via html.

1 hour ago, wain71 said:

I have never heard of this, is it available? free or payware?

It's freeware from flightsim.to or their website. Important: Do not download it and copy it to the community folder, you will have no

autostart and have to do a completly cold and dark start, there is nothing on in this situation.

Instead download the little installer and from the desktop let it download the plane and install, it's a 1,5 gb download.

You will have the housecolor and the airbus housecolor and a white one if I am right, the paints are all available from flightsim.to.

It's great, you will have fun....it's really astonishing what kind of perfect freeware they sometimes create today. I have a chopper

which is also incredible, you don't believe that.

Edited by andiflyit
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/3/2024 at 8:35 AM, wain71 said:

thanks Andreas, I have downloaded and installed but not had time to try it out yet...

Will do a longer trip in msfs next flying the plane and will report how it worked.

• Like 1