REX Accuseason Advanced

espresso

This has just been posted on the REX discord in reply to our question why REX Accuseason Advanced still isn't available on Orbx:

"There have been some staffing changes at Orbx from what we understand. This is creating some delays and we are at the mercy of their timeline. Remember, if you have AccuSeason already, you do not have to wait for Orbx to get the product."

Can you confirm this and if yes, when can we expect the product to be available?

• Like 1

I agree with the sentiments of the original poster.  The big benefit of using Orbx Central is that it is simply "no fuss, no muss - it just works".

After wading through all the "chatter" on this subject at Avsim ,which mirrors Nicks link in most respects (thanks Nick!), I just don't have confidence

that the methodology will be seamless and without issues.

I can appreciate that there will be many who have followed this approach with success, but I have no desire to become the exception to the 

rule.

At the moment I continue to use the original product and am hopeful that Orbx will be able to do their magic to make the upgrade available 

through  Central.

Thanks 

Pete

Edited by renault
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thank you all for your answers and reactions.

Still I would like to get back to my original posting and the question whether this statement from the REX developers is true:

"There have been some staffing changes at Orbx from what we understand. This is creating some delays and we are at the mercy of their timeline. Remember, if you have AccuSeason already, you do not have to wait for Orbx to get the product."

I would like to know if Orbx can confirm this or if this is just an excuse from REX why this is taking so extremely long. Other vendors have got the product available since weeks.

Edited by espresso

32 minutes ago, espresso said:

Thank you all for your answers and reactions.

Still I would like to get back to my original posting and the question whether this statement from the REX developers is true:

I would like to know if Orbx can confirm this or if this is just an excuse from REX why this is taking so extremely long. Other vendors have got the product available since weeks.

As an ex-Orbx staff member, I can confirm that it's not an excuse by REX.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1