Help please

Aussieflyer38

I have purchased NZMS - too good to miss. I noticed on Adambanks post that the special instructions for installing are in "the archive". Archive? not sure what that is, can somebody help me with where to find it. Thanks.

Don  

Edited by Aussieflyer38

Hi Don

I also had some elevation mismatches, which I eliminated by temporally  deactivating the Orbx New Zealand mesh package.

I use addon linker, so it is easy to reactivate when I am outside of the NZMF region addon areas.  I find the Orbx addon

really adds a lot to the scenery  to have it turned on.

Hope you get  it all working. NZMF is a superb piece of work.  

Really makes me want to go there to visit:):)

Cheers

Pete

Edited by renault
  • Like 1

On 9/18/2023 at 9:05 AM, tigermothpilot said:

Hi Don,

I'm pretty sure it's a conflict issue.  When you extract the files, there's a README called NZMF_ReadMe.pdf. Open this, and it gives you instructions on how to disable the conflicting Microsoft airports.

Chees,

John

Thanks John, I'll look for that

On 9/18/2023 at 12:19 PM, renault said:

Hi Don

I also had some elevation mismatches, which I eliminated by temporally  deactivating the Orbx New Zealand mesh package.

I use addon linker, so it is easy to reactivate when I am outside of the NZMF region addon areas.  I find the Orbx addon

really adds a lot to the scenery  to have it turned on.

Hope you get  it all working. NZMF is a superb piece of work.  

Really makes me want to go there to visit:):)

Cheers

Pete

Hey Pete, thanks for the advice, have seen the pics the guys have posted and it looks great, give me something good to get back into it again