Batman Joins The FSS Crew

It gives me great pleasure to announce that our very own Jay Kae has joined the team at The FlightSim Store. Jay has come on board to manage our customer support help desk and will be responsible for ensuring all issues are either dealt with or redirected in a timely manner. Already in his first 24 hours of working with us he has everything practically caught up and under control, nothing less than we've come to expect from such an important member of this flight sim community.

We here at FSS look forward to continuing to improve on the level of service we offer to our customers and trust you will be pleased with what we consider to be this very exciting news.

Guest J van E

Jay, can we get a bigger discount by calling you directly?...........LOL congrats.

Call about 30 minutes after he is given his meds... you might get lucky! ;)

Congrats Jay! What's next, Prime Minister?

LOL

Great news, Jay! Funny to see what can come from flying with FSX... before you know it you made a few career moves and started a whole new life! Well, sort of... (I obviously don't know the ins and outs ;) ). It does sound though as if you were able to turn your hobby into a job, which is always nice! ;) (Me, I'll just keep on dreaming... ;D )

Archived