Dylan

Thank you very much Adam, great choice!

Dylan and Clapton, two of my all time favourites. 👍🙂

PS: what I will never understand is, how little the audience of many shows of many artists (not only Dylan's) seems to know the songs of their idols on the stage. E. g. after the first three chords plyayed in the first video it is clear that this is gonna be "Knockin' On Heaven's Door", but according to the applause the vast majority of the audience seems to recognize this only after Dylan has started singing.

Sorry for my ranting. 😉

Edited by wolfko
  • Like 2

nice vids Adam, hopefully we ain't knocking on heavens door just yet....it is a great feeling  (linking to Wolfko's point) when you here the start of a song you know so well, as an example, though it's not the start I love the change halfway through Fleetwood Mac's The Chain (old F1 theme on the BBC), always gives me a stupid grin on my face when I hear that bit.....or the beginning of Private Investigations from Dire Straits or my favourite Sultans of Swing, so many memories...

• Like 2

Listening to the gig at Madison Gardens now, great choice Adam.  I've seen both Clapton and Dylan live.  Dylan at the Monterey Pop Festival in June of '67, Clapton in Texas a year later. He was with Cream then.  Two of my favorites!

• Like 2