Re-install test flight

Aussieflyer38

Great screenshots, I quite like the vibe of the weather interestingly enough 🤣 Our Discord server is also a great place to interact with other like-minded members of the community. We have created a few channels for showing off your great screenshots. Definitely feel free to also post some on there as well if you ever get a chance! Join today: https://Orbx.to/discord

Happy Simming ✈️

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Angelo Avenoso said:

Great screenshots, I quite like the vibe of the weather interestingly enough 🤣 Our Discord server is also a great place to interact with other like-minded members of the community. We have created a few channels for showing off your great screenshots. Definitely feel free to also post some on there as well if you ever get a chance!

Happy Simming ✈️

Thanks Angelo, I like to fly in a bit of weather, makes it more interesting I think. 

Don 

45 minutes ago, gumbypickett said:

Nice ones Don, but that weather looks like it is

going to dump a load of c..p upon you.:D

cheers

Gumby

You should know about that living where you do 😄 Freezin bloody cold Island. But yeah it did, then out came the sun, what is it, beautiful today perfect tomorrow, something like that.

Don  

9 hours ago, andiflyit said:

Nice shots Don, I once did some changes on my drives and the MSFS did not accept that and I had to download 180 gig again, really fun...😁

It also established the license in a new folder and so and it's been running since. 

Yep know what you are saying. I've found with computers/MSFS, you have to be very careful what you do, if you don't know what you are doing,(thats me). 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Aussieflyer38 said:

You should know about that living where you do 😄 Freezin bloody cold Island. But yeah it did, then out came the sun, what is it, beautiful today perfect tomorrow, something like that.

Don  

They breed them tough down here Don.

26deg today 32 tomorow.  Your thinking of Hobart.:lol:

cheers

Gumby

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Aussieflyer38 said:

Yep know what you are saying. I've found with computers/MSFS, you have to be very careful what you do, if you don't know what you are doing,(thats me). 

Yes, it was a change of the entire folder structure of the xbox installation including the license, didn't expect that. And I could only solve it by let it download 

all this stuff again and afterwards is was fine. 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, gumbypickett said:

They breed them tough down here Don.

26deg today 32 tomorow.  Your thinking of Hobart.:lol:

cheers

Gumby

I dunno Gumby, I flew out of there a couple of days ago, pretty murky, don't remember the temp though. I have a mate lives down there, can't remember exactly where, must find out, everytime I see him he has his parka up around his ears. 🥶😄

4 hours ago, Aussieflyer38 said:

I dunno Gumby, I flew out of there a couple of days ago, pretty murky, don't remember the temp though. I have a mate lives down there, can't remember exactly where, must find out, everytime I see him he has his parka up around his ears. 🥶😄

He's definitely from the South. Their temp

on the tv always gives a false impression that

the entire state is like that to mainlanders.

Southerners will disagree of coarse, it's the 

North v South rivalry.

But the North is warmer.:D

cheers

Gumby

• Like 1