One for Jack Sawyer???

Aussieflyer38

Hi mate, you may have already checked this out or have it already. Yesterday I purchased the FSW Cessna 414AW Chancellor, and what a great little aircraft. In case you haven't got around to checking it out, I thought I's give you a heads up:). This is a beautiful aircraft and borders on a "study" level aircraft. Not sure? Go to their website and download the manual, there is a lot to learn about this little treasure, lots of preflight stuff you only get on things like the 727 from PMDG. I think you'd love it Jack, and it would sit beautifully in your hanger. 

I did a short flight this morning, Athens to Corfu, and even though I'm still learning the Cessna systems, it flew like a dream, and the engine sounds, I felt like I was in the real thing. IF you haven't already, give it a look. Of course this is only my opinion, and that of several more experienced simmers on Youtube.

Sorry no pics, it wasn't an Orbx scenery.  

Don;)

• Like 6

Love this aircraft Don! I bought as soon as it was available for public beta, and was flying it at different times all through that period. The developer was great with update after update taking in all the customer feedback. It is a fun aircraft to fly in MSFS, and @Jack Sawyer you will like that it IS pressurized so can fly at higher altitudes. 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Sniper31 said:

Love this aircraft Don! I bought as soon as it was available for public beta, and was flying it at different times all through that period. The developer was great with update after update taking in all the customer feedback. It is a fun aircraft to fly in MSFS, and @Jack Sawyer you will like that it IS pressurized so can fly at higher altitudes. 

Hi Landon, I plan on spending quite a bit of time with it today. Would you consider this to be a Study Level for a small aircraft, I seem to see a lot of varied comments about

that. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Aussieflyer38 said:

Hi Landon, I plan on spending quite a bit of time with it today. Would you consider this to be a Study Level for a small aircraft, I seem to see a lot of varied comments about

that. 

Yes Don, I would say that. Maybe not quite A2A level as far as complexity goes, but close to that level, and it keeps getting better.

• Like 2