Just three randoms

Aussieflyer38

Hi Don, nice aircraft images or your recent acquisitions :)  @Jack Sawyer Regards the CRJ, it does have advanced avionics although the FMC/FMS is not as fleshed out as the PMDG 737's in comparison. Also, be aware the CRJ does not have an auto-throttle, so you really have to manage the throttle well. If you enjoy and can handle the 737, you should like and enjoy the CRJ as well.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Nice shots Don!  Is this the Aerosoft CRJ?  And if so how do you like it?  Does it have advanced cockpit avionics?  Thanks.

2 hours ago, Sniper31 said:

@Jack Sawyer Regards the CRJ, it does have advanced avionics although the FMC/FMS is not as fleshed out as the PMDG 737's in comparison. Also, be aware the CRJ does not have an auto-throttle, so you really have to manage the throttle well. If you enjoy and can handle the 737, you should like and enjoy the CRJ as well.

I have both the CRJ and the 737 in P3D and MSFS. I am happy with both of them. The CRJ is not perfect, but it meets my needs.

BTW, the CRJ seems to be on sale at a huge discount on Orbx direct at the moment :o.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Sniper31 said:

Hi Don, nice aircraft images or your recent acquisitions :)  @Jack Sawyer Regards the CRJ, it does have advanced avionics although the FMC/FMS is not as fleshed out as the PMDG 737's in comparison. Also, be aware the CRJ does not have an auto-throttle, so you really have to manage the throttle well. If you enjoy and can handle the 737, you should like and enjoy the CRJ as well.

Thanks Landon, he’s sir, I knew it doesn’t have an auto throttle like the Honda Jet and many other box jets but if the avionics aren’t modeled like the 737 I’ll pass until it’s more refined.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Nice shots Don!  Is this the Aerosoft CRJ?  And if so how do you like it?  Does it have advanced cockpit avionics?  Thanks.

Thanks Jack. Yes that's AS CRJ. The jury is still out re my feelings, could be me, but I don't think it handles all that well, maybe I need more fly time with it. I'll keep you updated.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Sniper31 said:

Thanks Landon I haven't got into the 737 as yet, maybe soon. Right now I'm bringing myself up to speed with those three I have posted. Not too concerned about the PC12 I'm pretty familiar with that as I had it in P3D, The Honda, i am just about up to speed with that, and as I told Jack, the CRJ yeah It's okay, but I have better planes. i would like to  have a go with Cockspurs CC510 Mustang when they release it. Thanks for supplying Jack with the info re the avionics.    

• Like 2