Any sign of Barcelona City Scene for P3D?

787flyer

Hi,

Am just wondering what Orbx''s plans are for bringing Barcelona Cityscene into P3Dv5? Sadly this is still missing at this time and is only available in P3Dv4 and lower versions.

Has anyone tried porting this from a v4 install?

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/20/2022 at 12:27 PM, 787flyer said:

Hi,

Am just wondering what Orbx''s plans are for bringing Barcelona Cityscene into P3Dv5? Sadly this is still missing at this time and is only available in P3Dv4 and lower versions.

Has anyone tried porting this from a v4 install?

1 hour ago, evaamo said:

Sadly, it seems Orbx doesn't give a *** about P3D anymore. I've been waiting for BCN and Orlando and have now resigned myself. I haven't tried the v4 install myself, hopefully someone else will chime in.

If you own the v4 version why don't you just install it and have a look if it works. If it doesn't, simply deinstall it again.

Edited by wolfko
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hello,

upon the release of P3D v5, Orbx stated that wherever possible, P3D v4 products would be released for P3D v5.

In the case of the city scenes, it has been found that there are too many differences to release a good enough version.

As above, you are welcome to try it for yourself.

Orbx do not appear to make a version of El Prat airport.

On 9/3/2022 at 11:29 AM, Bullfox said:

Still waiting for KBOI in P3D.

"Ryzen 7 3800 liquid cooled 4.65 ghz, XFX RX6800, 16 gb vram, 2 tb M2 drive, 32 gb ram, Asus Crosshair VIII Hero motherboard  P3Dv5.2HF1"

Your system more than meets the requirements for MSFS. There are now two KBOI for it. Don't expect much more to be produced for P3D. The world has moved on.