Any Takers?

This came in my morning e-mail. I really don't need the money so I thought I'd pass it on.

Good day,

I am Mr. Patrick Benton, the Director Bills & Exchange in FACTO TRUST BANK. I personally discovered a dormant account with a total sum of(TWENTY-NINE MILLION UNITED STATE DOLLARS) during our Bank's Annual Year Account Auditing. The owner of this dormant account died on 7th Jan 2012. Since the death of the deceased, nobody has operated in this account till date. Moreover this account has NO BENEFICIARY attached to it. Definitely this fund will be confiscated by our BANKING CODE OF ETHICS if it remains dormant for a period of (10) years without any claims.

In this regard, I earnestly need your full cooperation in transferring this dormant fund out of our bank to avoid confiscating this fund.

If you are willing to cooperate in this project, Get back to me on my private Email ( ***********@*****.com ) for more details. you are free to ask me any question regarding this project.

Sincerely,

Mr. Patrick Benton.

• Sad 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, W2DR said:

This came in my morning e-mail. I really don't need the money so I thought I'd pass it on.

Good day,

I am Mr. Patrick Benton, the Director Bills & Exchange in FACTO TRUST BANK. I personally discovered a dormant account with a total sum of(TWENTY-NINE MILLION UNITED STATE DOLLARS) during our Bank's Annual Year Account Auditing. The owner of this dormant account died on 7th Jan 2012. Since the death of the deceased, nobody has operated in this account till date. Moreover this account has NO BENEFICIARY attached to it. Definitely this fund will be confiscated by our BANKING CODE OF ETHICS if it remains dormant for a period of (10) years without any claims.

In this regard, I earnestly need your full cooperation in transferring this dormant fund out of our bank to avoid confiscating this fund.

If you are willing to cooperate in this project, Get back to me on my private Email ( ***********@*****.com ) for more details. you are free to ask me any question regarding this project.

Sincerely,

Mr. Patrick Benton.

Thanks a lot, I'll take it. I will send you a PM with my account number.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

Dear @W2DR

This is really disappointing. I have sent you my bank details already yesterday and there are still no 29 millions on my account. Have you really given the money to @Rodger Pettichord? I guess he has promised you a free cruise to the Carribean on his new yacht. That's just not fair!

Yours sincerly

Wolfgang

• Haha 4