Wow, incredible talent!

He's more than just a "street guy". His name is Dovydas Mascinskas and he's well known both here and in Europe. He does a lot of concerts and even has a couple of albums available.  I've seen him a few of time in Sarasota and he's just terrific. The videos don't do him justice. Unfortunately the stupid merchants from the St. Armand's Circle Association got a cease-and-desist order in February so he's not showing up there now. But he's still appearing in other places, both here and in Europe. If you ever get chance to see him live take it.

• Like 3

He lives in Sarasota Rob. If you ever get to Florida, and he can overcome the cease-and-desist order, I'd love to buy a beer (or two). Let me know if you ever get down this way and we'll hookup and have a great night listening to some great music.

• Like 4

Yes indeed been following this bloke for quite a while and his unfailing ability to tweak instruments, effects, loopers and other tech to produce on-the-spot off-the-cuff brilliance just impresses the bejesus out of me 

One pedal, one looper, one mixer + power amp, one mic, one guitar amp, one guitar and one harmonica and I'm in overload :D

This bloke just piles it all on, multiple loopers and effects and blows us all away!

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...