Melbourne post U7 Australia

John Heaton

Saw a mates video yesterday as he passed over Melbourne and it looked better than the original so I thought to practice my video skills 

and take a look for myself  - and my thoughts are that it certainly seems to be an improvement on what I remembered of the vanilla.

Good as it is - it needs the Orbx touch to go with the major Tullarmarine airport and the Melbourne's 3rd airport  - Moorabbin

I apologise for the commentary -never done one before - and I forgot to put my teeth in:)

Edited by John Heaton
  • Like 3

• John Heaton changed the title to Melbourne post U7 Australia

I really enjoyed viewing this John.  It is a cold, wintery day where I live, and after watching the video, I definitely felt much better about

going out to clean off the driveway.

I especially enjoyed the commentary and the personal experience comments you added. It really helped me to understand the complexity and history of

the city. I've seen F1 racing from here and I was surprised in a very nice way to have an aerial commentary of it all .  It really helped me to put things in perspective.

Thank you for doing this and please consider doing more.  :)

Cheers

Pete

• Like 1

6 hours ago, renault said:

I really enjoyed viewing this John.  It is a cold, wintery day where I live, and after watching the video, I definitely felt much better about

going out to clean off the driveway.

I especially enjoyed the commentary and the personal experience comments you added. It really helped me to understand the complexity and history of

the city. I've seen F1 racing from here and I was surprised in a very nice way to have an aerial commentary of it all .  It really helped me to put things in perspective.

Thank you for doing this and please consider doing more.  :)

Cheers

Pete

Wow Thanks Pete  - Praise from you is very welcome - I have just started with these again and just learning - need to lean how to use Flight Control Replay 

try  -  jayteeaitch - YouTube

24 minutes ago, boetie said:

Some great flying there John, however the commentary was total gibberish. Put your teeth in next time mate ;)

Cheers

Graeme :)

Yair - trubble is - U suvveners niver cudd undert stond us fokes from 't North:P

• Haha 1