Introducing our next TrueEarth region - Spain South for X-Plane 11

It's still there but lower res, as per the default I suspect. But I see there are options online to create orthos for the rock and at least one freeware upgrade of the airport. But Orbx's access to the data didn't include the British territory as I understand it. 

• Thanks 1

It looks awesome. For me it's day one buy. I have one question related to coverage. You stated "from Valencia to Costa del Sol" but it's clear that Seville it's modelled (you can see Alamillo's Bridge in one of the screenshots) so, what's the regions covered? The coast line from Valencia, Murcia and Andalusia or the complete south part of the country?

On 11/9/2021 at 3:44 PM, EC-HXM said:

It looks awesome. For me it's day one buy. I have one question related to coverage. You stated "from Valencia to Costa del Sol" but it's clear that Seville it's modelled (you can see Alamillo's Bridge in one of the screenshots) so, what's the regions covered? The coast line from Valencia, Murcia and Andalusia or the complete south part of the country?

The complete south part of the country (not just the coast). If you draw a line just north of Castello de la Plana and across just south of Madrid you'll get the approx coverage area. It's based on X-Plane tiles, and goes up to 40 degrees north. It also spills over in to Portugal, however the Portuguese part is using X-Plane's default autogen and is only included for completeness.

On 11/11/2021 at 9:22 AM, Tony Wroblewski said:

The complete south part of the country (not just the coast). If you draw a line just north of Castello de la Plana and across just south of Madrid you'll get the approx coverage area. It's based on X-Plane tiles, and goes up to 40 degrees north. It also spills over in to Portugal, however the Portuguese part is using X-Plane's default autogen and is only included for completeness.

Thanks for tour reply. Will buy tonight.