Sandane - Pure & Colorised

TigerTigerM

Interest piqued by BradB's color washed creations, I set up a shot as best I could to replicate one of his Sandane scenes.

The first shot is my pure, unadulterated, unfiddled with, & unedited effort.

The second is the BradB water color:) (Now here I have assumed his shot is MSFS, but he may surprise us yet by declaring it P3D or FSX!)

TTM (MSFS)

SA-1.jpg

SA-2.jpg

• Like 2

13 hours ago, BradB said:

Luminar and Bijan’s season pack are a few items in my tool kit , and of course the wonderment of MSFS . 

I've looked at the Bijan's Season's but noticed he is constantly tweaking it.

Is it much of a PITA process to keep updating it?

Also, comparing the 2 shots above , I would say my color palette is grounded in a colder blue spectrum & yours  in a warmer yellow theme.

TTM

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TigerTigerM said:

I've looked at the Bijan's Season's but noticed he is constantly tweaking it.

Is it much of a PITA process to keep updating it?

Also, comparing the 2 shots above , I would say my color palette is grounded in a colder blue spectrum & yours  in a warmer yellow theme.

TTM

He keeps the product up to date after each world and sim update , he has great customer support also . You be the judge :

Cheers

John

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, BradB said:

He keeps the product up to date after each world and sim update , he has great customer support also . You be the judge :

Cheers

John

Yes, it certainly adds 'color':)

Do you have the 4 seasons pack?

& do you uninstall last version & add the latest, or load over the top?

TTM

Edited by TigerTigerM

16 minutes ago, TigerTigerM said:

Yes, it certainly adds 'color':)

Do you have the 4 seasons pack?

& do you uninstall last version & add the latest, or load over the top?

TTM

I have most of his products , and I just delete the old version out of the Community folder and drop in the new one with Addon Linker .

2 hours ago, BradB said:

I have most of his products , and I just delete the old version out of the Community folder and drop in the new one with Addon Linker .

I'll pick your brains again, John.:)

To choose say Spring, flying in Japan, is that set by choosing the correct month in the MSFS Scenario, say, April, or via doing something in the 4 Seasons package?

Thanks

TTM

Just now, TigerTigerM said:

I'll pick your brains again, John.:)

To choose say Spring, flying in Japan, is that set by choosing the correct month in the MSFS Scenario, say, April, or via doing something in the 4 Seasons package?

Thanks

TTM

In the season pack folder on your desktop you can then select a season for where you want to fly . Right now

I just leave mine in the Fall North and Spring south (Equator being the middle) . 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, BradB said:

Cheers

John

superb video showing this product off, maybe one to get I think, I will look into it a bit more.....

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, wain71 said:

superb video showing this product off, maybe one to get I think, I will look into it a bit more.....

Thanks to this thread, I went ahead and purchased this yesterday, and on first flight I fell in love with the looks it provides. Works and looks great in MSFS! 

Landon

• Like 1

On 10/25/2021 at 6:32 PM, Sniper31 said:

Thanks to this thread, I went ahead and purchased this yesterday, and on first flight I fell in love with the looks it provides. Works and looks great in MSFS! 

Landon

nice, haven't got it yet, spent to much lately on a 2 year old static caravan to replace our 15 year old one.....be interested in your thoughts once you have been using it for a while.....

2 minutes ago, wain71 said:

nice, haven't got it yet, spent to much lately on a 2 year old static caravan to replace our 15 year old one.....be interested in your thoughts once you have been using it for a while.....

Well, after about a week, so far, I am enjoying the change to the seasonal colors immensely! The developer does indeed update it continuously, as since I purchased it a week ago, I have already updated it twice! And these updates are not to fix broken things, but more to tweak and improve. I highly recommend it! 

Cheers!

Landon

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, TigerTigerM said:

Curious as to where you purchased it as I haven't had any update notifications after getting 4 Seasons last Friday.

Thanks

TTM

SimMarket. I get update email notifications every time there is an update available for this software.

3 hours ago, Sniper31 said:

SimMarket. I get update email notifications every time there is an update available for this software.

Same source.

I think I haven't got a box ticked somewhere to get the notifications.

Can you give me the menu path to get to the tick box?

Thanks

TTM

1 hour ago, TigerTigerM said:

Same source.

I think I haven't got a box ticked somewhere to get the notifications.

Can you give me the menu path to get to the tick box?

Thanks

TTM

So, I tried to get a menu path for you, but I can't find anything. My guess is that when you make the initial purchase, there might be a checkbox. But, that is only a guess. I tried the purchase process as a guest but it would not let me finish unless I log into my account, in which case it will then realize I have already purchased that software.

Maybe you could send an email to the developer direct, or maybe a communication with SimMarket. I am at any further loss as to how to figure it out.

Sorry,

Landon

18 hours ago, Sniper31 said:

So, I tried to get a menu path for you, but I can't find anything. My guess is that when you make the initial purchase, there might be a checkbox. But, that is only a guess. I tried the purchase process as a guest but it would not let me finish unless I log into my account, in which case it will then realize I have already purchased that software.

Maybe you could send an email to the developer direct, or maybe a communication with SimMarket. I am at any further loss as to how to figure it out.

Sorry,

Landon

No problem.

Appreciate you trying.

I can pick up version #'s in the downloads listing & compare to version installed.

Rough, but works:)

TTM

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TigerTigerM said:

No problem.

Appreciate you trying.

I can pick up version #'s in the downloads listing & compare to version installed.

Rough, but works:)

TTM

if you go to product page on simmarket, there's a piece about the product, I think it says 'read more', open that and part way down the page in Red writing are the instructions for update notifications....I believe it's within your account area if I remember correctly...

hope that helps....

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

23 hours ago, wain71 said:

if you go to product page on simmarket, there's a piece about the product, I think it says 'read more', open that and part way down the page in Red writing are the instructions for update notifications....I believe it's within your account area if I remember correctly...

hope that helps....

Ha!

It works.

Now standing by for a flood of update notices!

Maybe.:)

TTM

• Like 2