Clutha River - NZ South Island

D0S

I don't know about you guys, but since WU6, MSFS is running smoother and looking better than ever- especially with the ability to up the value of the off screen terrain caching now.

I've been enjoying some low level exploring through the mountains of New Zealand's South Island, following the Clutha River between Roxborough and Wanaka. The area is possibly lesser known than the internationally famous likes of Queenstown and Milford Sound, but just as beautiful thanks to the high res satellite ground textures combined with Orbx's NZ Mesh.

The flight plan and detailed route description have been uploaded to worldflights.tour here: https://worldtour.flights/flightplans/375

Screenshot-8692.png

Screenshot-8693.png

Screenshot-8705.png

Screenshot-8720.png

Screenshot-8724.png

Screenshot-8733.png

Screenshot-8742.png

Screenshot-8745.png

Screenshot-8758.png

Screenshot-8772.png

• Like 6

Again Andy, wow! I need to visit MSFS New Zealand....I admit I haven't flown there in awhile and not yet in MSFS. Your shots are really showing some detail in the scenery! And, lots of interesting terrain to boot!

Cheers!

Landon

P.S. I agree, with WU6, for me at least, MSFS is performing smoother. 

Edited by Sniper31
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Sniper31 said:

Again Andy, wow! I need to visit MSFS New Zealand....I admit I haven't flown there in awhile and not yet in MSFS. Your shots are really showing some detail in the scenery! And, lots of interesting terrain to boot!

Cheers!

Landon

P.S. I agree, with WU6, for me at least, MSFS is performing smoother. 

+1 - Just make sure to work in that Orbx mesh as much as possible ; Mr Emmsie is watching ........:):unsure::(

• Like 1