YBCS Cairns Intl Screenshots #2 - Cityscapes

G'day everyone,

With work proceeding quickly on Cairns Intl, I thought it timely to put up some new screenshots. These shots highlight the magic Tim Harris has been working with the autogen, as well as considerable work in the CBD/marina area.

Enjoy :)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Has always been my favourite region to fly in - these shots look absolutely stunning .... you guys' commitment to our hobby is indeed awesome.

Bring it all on .... our pulse rate is rising.

Cheers

I´m very much looking forward to a helicopter flight over that scenery. Is the Colonial Club Resort depicted in 3d? Is the cable car north of Cairns included? Just a few memorable landmarks from my visit... ::)

Bjorn

Is the Colonial Club Resort depicted in 3d? Is the cable car north of Cairns included? Just a few memorable landmarks from my visit.

Not at this point for either sorry Bjorn - the cable car sits outside of the photoreal coverage, and the Colonial Club is depicted by autogen.

Nice piece of work ! Will this be part of YBCS or a separate product ?

This will be all inclusive - what you see is all part of the YBCS product :)

Cheers

Wonderful . Never been to Cairns - looks a little bit like Darwin , about the same size-ish.  All this scenery coming together  is just mad .  Top work guys and much appreciated .  cheers  8)

wonderful work, something to really look forward to.

the sound of the lorikeets would  give it that special touch and make you feel you are really in the tropics.

refer to voz - lady elliot island.

.........Noel

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I just got "she who must be obeyed" into my den, and said "look at Cairns".... She said "who took those photo's?"

Had to explain to her what you guys are achieving at ORBX.... "Now I understand why you're spending all this money

on Flight Simming" she says.  You guys have convinced a non believer of our hobby.

Just awesome.  There goes next weeks grocery budget!!!!

Cheers

Hank

Dear Developper Team

Looking to your previews, I'm wondering what the hell you are still working on or what you wan't to have added to such a great scenery ? Since more than 2 years I'm flying thru an almost empty FSX country with a picture of our great holiday stay in Carins aside my monitor. Please, take your black leather suits off, put the whip aside and publish Cairns. Do not let us wait longer !

With very best regards from Switzerland, starting to be downunder in snow again ...

Peter Kruesi

The cityscapes are quite stunning - but I was even more delighted to see that Green Island and the Reef have also undergone the magic of an ORBX-treatment!

I prepaid immediately after I got the notification from FlightSim Store...

Mallard

(is it released yet? is it released yet? is it released yet? what about now? I think I´ll quickly check my mail to see if it´s there already) ;)

Archived