PAPI lights on runway at PAKT

Today I decided to fly out of Orbx's PAKT and noticed there are PAPI lights on the runway (right in the middle).  Is there something I can do to move or remove them?  I have not seen PAPI lights actually in the middle of a runway before.  I should add that I have the airport installed in P3D v4.5 and v5.1 and do not see this issue in v4.5, only in v5.1.  I also have Pilot's Ultimate mesh installed in both simulators.  Basically I have the same scenery installed in both v4.5 and v5.1.

PAPI PAKP.jpg

Edited by jfwharton

I positioned my aircraft in front of the PAPI lights and then went into the scenery library and disabled the Orbx  PAKT airport.  When the scenery loaded my aircraft was sitting in front on the PAPI lights with the runway now to the right of the aircraft.  So the underlying airport's PAPI lights are showing through the Orbx PAKT. 

I was just going to post screenshots but mine agree with yours.  I see the same trees hanging in the air as well.  So at least I'm not along.  I disabled all Orbx scenery and the PAPI's are gone.  Screenshot attached.  So now I"m going to enable things to see where the PAPI show up.

PAPI PAKT 3.jpg

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

On the subject of PAKT for P3D, I bought and installed it yesterday. The installation cured trees and houses haning mid air from the installation of Tongass Fjiords. However, in the Airport selection area under the Navigation Tab, there are no parking spaces listed, only the RWY headings and Tower Controller. Is that really the best Orbx could do for PAKT. Otherwise, I am very happy with it, including the sloped raxiways to the raised surface of the tarmac anf runways.

Sherm

11 hours ago, shermank said:

On the subject of PAKT for P3D, I bought and installed it yesterday. The installation cured trees and houses haning mid air from the installation of Tongass Fjiords. However, in the Airport selection area under the Navigation Tab, there are no parking spaces listed, only the RWY headings and Tower Controller. Is that really the best Orbx could do for PAKT. Otherwise, I am very happy with it, including the sloped raxiways to the raised surface of the tarmac anf runways.

Sherm

Pretty sure if you search the forums you'll find an explanation why parking spots can't be allocated for this airport, something to do with the sloped taxiways, A I aircraft, taxying instructions? etc 

11 hours ago, John Dow said:

Pretty sure if you search the forums you'll find an explanation why parking spots can't be allocated for this airport, something to do with the sloped taxiways, A I aircraft, taxying instructions? etc 

Thanks, I did see that...also found settings in PAKT Config tool...but, it just changed rwy numbers. So, I have set up my own parking situation, and that will work fine. I asked a friend about Pakt and its sloped, lower level parking area and he told me that is how it actually is in real life. Interesting. Thanks.

Sherm