Bristol to Cardiff

paulb

36 minutes ago, BradB said:

Fine set of shots Paul , I had hoped to also use XP again ; but the long loading times ( 15 minutes + ) is not worth it . I can be 

up and flying with MSFS in two minutes . 

Thanks John. Takes me less than 5 minutes to load. I must get back to P3D v4 soon for some different aircraft. MSFS2020 will be a late September purchase for me after I get the new pc.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, paulb said:

Thanks John. Takes me less than 5 minutes to load. I must get back to P3D v4 soon for some different aircraft. MSFS2020 will be a late September purchase for me after I get the new pc.

Looking at your PC specs I would expect it to run MSFS2020 on Ultra or a mixture of high and ultra on that monitor.

Since SU5 I've been happily running MSFS on Ultra on the same GPU (admittedly on a 1080p monitor) with Photogrammetry enabled and various Orbx scenery.  OK, if I want Ultra in VR I'd want to replace the GPU and the HMD for that matter.

Edited by Crom UK
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, Crom UK said:

Looking at your PC specs I would expect it to run MSFS2020 on Ultra or a mixture of high and ultra on that monitor.

Since SU5 I've been happily running MSFS on Ultra on the same GPU (admittedly on a 1080p monitor) with Photogrammetry enabled and various Orbx scenery.  OK, if I want Ultra in VR I'd want to replace the GPU and the HMD for that matter.

Thank you. Well I have had a longish break from flightsimming. Only just got back. I decided to get a new pc (maybe my last one!). So, ordered now and coming late September. I am keeping the monitor, just changing the pc.