I CANNOT RESIST THE CONNIE

shermank

I had a smooth TO and flight out of KPHX, with good liftoff despite the high temperature, and headed due west to KPSP. This has been a hard bird for me to master, but I think I have finally managed it. BTW, this is the Flight One, Connie that comes with P3D,  not the much more study level from A2A. 

So, here we go,

This is P3D V5.2  with EA, AS, ASCA, Envshade and of course Orbx KPSP...

oV1HVRf.jpg

74e3A4j.jpg

lrNeExT.jpg

j6h3neH.jpg

Sherm

• Like 5

4 hours ago, wain71 said:

great shots, never had a successful flight with this from A2A, lovely plane though...

As noted, this is not the A2A, which I suspect is well beyond my skill set. Even with the Flight One, I have a devil of a time getting the right take off configuration to avoid too extreme an AoA....about 300 feet per minute works for me. I use two notches of flaps for TO at about 125 mph or more and then try a gentle lift off. Sometimes, it actually works...:-)

Sherm

• Like 2

19 hours ago, shermank said:

As noted, this is not the A2A, which I suspect is well beyond my skill set. Even with the Flight One, I have a devil of a time getting the right take off configuration to avoid too extreme an AoA....about 300 feet per minute works for me. I use two notches of flaps for TO at about 125 mph or more and then try a gentle lift off. Sometimes, it actually works...:-)

Sherm

I could never get the engines to stay running for long enough to even get off the ground...really do love the plane though, it just looks so good...