Skopje International Airport (LWSK) heading to PULA (LDPL)

LWSK is a brilliant little airport, great performance and interaction, I do strongly recommend getting it if you don't have the AP, the price is certainly right.

These are just a few pics of flying into, and out of LWSK, in via the Lancair Legacy and out via the Beechcraft 1900D, the Beech is a plane I purchased during Covid sales but have only just gotten around to installing, as although Melbourne Aust has been in some extended Covid lockdown both last and this year, my job has managed to get busier the whole time (I work for a software sales and R&D company).

I think LC holds up pretty well.

Cheers

LWSK and surrounding area.

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

Checking out the AI, I thought about chasing it for a minute, but it was too quick and was gone by the time I was ready.

Decided on a trip to PULA in my newly installed Beech 1900D

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett39B47DC5960915A54849A9015B3452D1999BE7C6 (2560×1440)

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

And last one, haven't reached PULA yet but got other things i need to catchup on, good thing being a sim the flight and state can be saved.

Cheers QA

Edited by Quantum Amiga
Shpelling
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, BradB said:

what WX program are you using

Hey BradB, thanks for the comment.

The Weather is provided by a combo of apps and subsequently tuned to my desired look and feel.

• ASN (Active Sky Next) provides the custom, actual live and historical weather. Plenty of tuning options in ASN.
  • Rex Texture Direct with Soft Clouds provides for aplethora of textures to choose from.
  • Real Turb hooks into the ASN API for nice turbulance when there should be.
  • Further custom cloud tuning is achieved via Tomatoshade and its excellent advanced features where calculations can be used.
  • I also have performed a little custom work in a couple of the P3D shaders themselves to tune to my desired outcome.

Finally I use Banking Camera, which lets the VC views float based on the bank and turbulance and gives a feeling of being really there based on RL flights I've been in.

The flight was really quite a rocky one over the mountains when in the clouds.

Cheers QA

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1