Orbx is getting back to its roots

Dusterman

With the release of Siletz Bay this weekend and Catalina for MSFS Orbx is releasing the kind of airport I started buying Orbx products for. As a GA/business flyer small airports are my preferred destinations. Thanks again for the weekend surprise release.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Dusterman said:

With the release of Siletz Bay this weekend and Catalina for MSFS Orbx is releasing the kind of airport I started buying Orbx products for. As a GA/business flyer small airports are my preferred destinations. Thanks again for the weekend surprise release.

I recently went back to P3D4 and all-Orbx scenery, including Global, LC, and regionals. I'm using two local airports--Bonner's Ferry and Idaho Falls--and loving every minute of it. I still think Orbx scenery is cream of the crop. No, really.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

I agree but hopefully a nice balance can be found with small GA fields like Catalina and smaller commercial airports where GA can still be achieved but allows for commercial traffic too, and then the odd larger airfield like YMML (basically covering all bases :) )