Warranty Question For Orbx Sceneries Please

Aharon

Shalom and greetings the Orbx sales department,

Orbx is having fantastic 50 percent sale on Orbx airport sceneries which got my interest.  I am keen in buying PAJN and PAKT sceneries for use of FSX Deluxe with SP1 and SP2 set in Windows 10 Pro.

I have a question on warranty for sceneries please.  If the PAJN and PAKt sceneries do not work in my FSX, can I get refund OR exchange for other Orbx sceneries at same price?  I have few payware Orbx sceneries working superbly and very well in my FSX because those airports such as ESSA and YMMl are on flat terrain. PAJN and PAKT are on mountainous terrain and might not work in my FSX.

Regards,

Aharon

3 hours ago, Nick Cooper said:

Hello,those two will work in FSX but you may need the prerequisite products.

@Nick Cooper

Ok thanks  I hope so.   In event they fail to work in my FSX, I hope Orbx would agree to exchange for other sceneries at same price as long as I agree to sign or accept agreement for deleting the returned sceneries from my laptop

Regards,

Aharon

1 hour ago, Aharon said:

@Nick Cooper

Ok thanks  I hope so.   In event they fail to work in my FSX, I hope Orbx would agree to exchange for other sceneries at same price as long as I agree to sign or accept agreement for deleting the returned sceneries from my laptop

Regards,

Aharon

PAJN and PAKT need both the Alaska Region add on, and they'll work just fine.  :)    Hope this helps!

Archived