ESGG ILS offset since SU4

• 2 weeks later...

any ETA for the fix? It would be appropriate not to sell this product without telling people that there is an issue with the ILS on the approach on both the runways, I wouldn't have bought this addon if I knew about this problem and yet it's being ignored by the devs

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Marcus Nyberg said:

Hey guys! Just as Erik said i have been off work for a while so I apologize for the lack on an update on the matter. As soon as Bromma is done my focus will be to patch ESGG including moving gates that has been finished a while back.

Thats great news thanks @Marcus Nyberg Hope you are well.

Would it be possible to tone down the amount of statics at ESGG?

46 minutes ago, Marcus Nyberg said:

Sure, i can reduce a few. I wish we were able to set them as optional as we had in p3d. One day maybe!

Thanks Marcus. Why can’t this be done in MSFS? In the Contrail app there is the Linate (LIML) scenery by Jetstream that has the option to deactivate the statics. I posted about it here:

I have also come across a couple of installers that have also had this option too…

4 minutes ago, daan_vb said:

Thanks Marcus. Why can’t this be done in MSFS? In the Contrail app there is the Linate (LIML) scenery by Jetstream that has the option to deactivate the statics. I posted about it here:

I have also come across a couple of installers that have also had this option too…

Wasnt aware of that to be honest! Im not part of the backend team :) 

in that case im sure thats a feature we will bring sooner or later as well.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 8/25/2021 at 3:54 PM, Marcus Nyberg said:

Hey guys! Just as Erik said i have been off work for a while so I apologize for the lack on an update on the matter. As soon as Bromma is done my focus will be to patch ESGG including moving gates that has been finished a while back.

Hi Marcus

Bromma and Visby are great! Thanks a lot.

At Bromma using Orbx Central I can get rid of the static aircrafts, I wonder, if that will possible at the ESSG and ESMS update?

If so, I could think, that the Marked Place versions won´t have that feature, as I don´t know, where to open a configuration like that at the MSFS.

Any news about the updates? I miss landing at ESSG, ESMS and ENTO.

Thanks and regards,

Herbert

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/25/2021 at 9:49 AM, Marcus Nyberg said:

Hey guys,

ILS-fix is up!

statics optional in a couple weeks 

Hi Marcus!

any idea when the update hits the MSFS marketplace?

about those statics, is it going to be possible to remove those from the marketplace version or do I have to buy ESGG twice if I want to get rid of them? 

Thanks!

2 hours ago, kumihiiri said:

Hi Marcus!

any idea when the update hits the MSFS marketplace?

about those statics, is it going to be possible to remove those from the marketplace version or do I have to buy ESGG twice if I want to get rid of them? 

Thanks!

Hi, welcome to the forums,

Last I've heard, the marketplace (sadly) can take up to 16 weeks in some cases, hopefully it's sooner but it depends how quickly MS/Asobo get to it.

18 hours ago, IXOYE56 said:

Sadly, I bought ESGG on the marketplace, it was a mistake I will never make again, I will buy directly from Orbx from now on.

Same here: I bought ESGG and ESMS by ASOBO and the ILS of both airports are up to this day a case of the litter box. Never again I shall enter the MSFS Shop, when I want to get an Orbx-scenery.