Lights Problem P3Dv5.1 HF1 EGPH Edinburgh

Hello,

i landed today first time on this airport and have following problem.

The Lights are very very garish like you can see on the pictures.

Dynamic Lights were on... after i turned it off the parking places are dark...

What can i do?

Prepar3-D-Li2-CMKITSd.jpgPrepar3-D-XCvqcw-I2-PH.jpgPrepar3-D-7vo-MNZN6-NL.pngPrepar3D_OH3hT59HME.thumb.png.3795b73ff4b236c8cbfd42ceb7d589e0.png

Edited by Dementorian

Hi,

This is already a long standing issue. Just search for EGPH in this forum and you will find several threads about this issue. Still waiting for a solution for this problem. In the meantime you can apply the fix from inibuilds. You can find it too here on this forum

Rein

Hello,

to explain the missing post,

forum rule 3:

Similarly, criticism, comparisons and adverse comments about other developers' products, including flight simulators are not allowed. The Orbx forums are a private platform and not to be used for promoting or condemning other entities.

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/27/2021 at 9:24 PM, Dementorian said:

Thank you very much! I overflew the old stuff but i thought that is an issue which is fixed.

Cant unterstand why this needs so long. Its a little bit frustrating.

I contacted GayaSimulations about this, and their response was that they had delivered the requested product on time and within budget. So I'm assuming that they were commissioned to create EGPH for P3d V4, and they fulfilled that request. To update it for V5's dynamic lighting would be extra cost...I reckon it's a stalemate between Orbx and GayaSimulations.... just my assumptions though ;)

• Like 1

On 5/19/2021 at 5:29 PM, Dash 8er said:

I contacted GayaSimulations about this, and their response was that they had delivered the requested product on time and within budget. So I'm assuming that they were commissioned to create EGPH for P3d V4, and they fulfilled that request. To update it for V5's dynamic lighting would be extra cost...I reckon it's a stalemate between Orbx and GayaSimulations.... just my assumptions though ;)

Wouldn’t surprise me as it’s almost been a year since this issue was first reported. I did however notice that Orbx libraries have been updated to fix dynamic lighting issues. @Nick Cooperdoes this fix this issue? 

• Like 1

Libraries version is now 19.8.0 and fixes a number of problems with dynamic lighting at airports. I tested it for EGJA and EGPH. EGJA is just fine now. Thanks Graham for the new version of the libraries. But the problem with EGPH still exists. Just like the screenshot at the begin of this topic. 

• Like 1

On 5/27/2021 at 12:55 AM, Ed Correia said:

1.1.4 update is out to fix the dynamic lighting as well as centreing the runway lighting.

Thanks for that update, I feared it would never happen! 

Unfortunately the scenery still does not deliver on what is advertised: It is said to blend in with EU Scotland, and it does not. There's no snow texture for the hard winter season and half of the Spring season the airport's ground texture is not matching its surroundings either. 

Could you please look into this as well? After all, the product page still says "Designed to blend in with EU Scotland".

I'd really appreciate it if you could make the airport compatible with your own region product. Better late than never, right? :)

• Upvote 1