Is it worth it.

Dadtom65

Hi Guys. Just been on a site that sells and free loads of add ons for MS 2020 like Airports and scenery but one in particular had trouble with the add on . So is it worth all the trouble installing such add ons. A lot of them look very good and I’m very tempted. I’m hoping this doesn’t break any Orbx rules. Thanks Derek.

My Msfs2020 has dozens of add ons from one particular site. Many are outstanding freebies. They are easily uninstalled/deleted from your community folder if needed. As Nick the guru says....give them a try. I have discovered many products, some of them compliment Orbx.

Cheers

Graeme :)

I agree with both posts, having used multiple sims, MSFS defiantly has the easiest install/removal system (I can't comment on X-Plane) also I highly recommend Addon-Linker especially the more addons you get...I started using it this week and it makes life easier

7 hours ago, BradB said:

Make sure you are using this app to manage your Scenery and Mods Derek : https://flightsim.to/file/1572/msfs-addons-linker

You do not need any app whatsoever to "manage" your scenery and mods. In fact there are very good reasons not to be clicking on some random EXE when you can learn to manage your Community folder yourself.

16 minutes ago, Seanmo said:

You do not need any app whatsoever to "manage" your scenery and mods. In fact there are very good reasons not to be clicking on some random EXE when you can learn to manage your Community folder yourself.

Have you even tried this app , no random EXE's . Just drag and drop , you might want to check it out before handing out snarky remarks .

2 hours ago, Dadtom65 said:

Hi Brad. Thanks for the link and are you sure it won’t complicate things as it looks a bit confusing at first. Thanks Derek.

If I can easily set it up and use , anybody here on the forum can use .

Archived