YSSY - Short Final

Bandit

14 hours ago, timmo32 said:

nice set of shots indeed mate! and your rig in your signature looks like a awesome set up!

Thanks Timmo - its's a beauty. Had to save up my pennies but so far its performing exceedingly well. I just received my Samsung Odyysey G9 ultrawide HDR screen and HDR is sweet! 

4 hours ago, boetie said:

Nice ones Mark, gotta be happy with that. Glad to see you enjoying your flying again.

Cheers

Graeme :)

Thanks Graeme - yes its been a while but this real word eye candy is definitely making it easier coming back. I get to try VR next!

On 3/20/2021 at 3:40 AM, wain71 said:

superb shots, how are you finding her? were you an owner in P3D?

She's running well. I get 45-50 fps most places except built up city airports, then it can drop down to mid/high 20s.  My GPU is OC to run at 1905MHz using the ASUS Tweak tool but doesn't run much hotter than 75C with 90% fan. I do get a weird stutter where the fps bogs down for a min or so but I think that's a reported bug in MSFS. Flying with HDR is so nice (when  using a HDR capable display of course).

No, I don't have any other FS titles loaded.

On 3/21/2021 at 12:41 PM, Bandit said:

She's running well. I get 45-50 fps most places except built up city airports, then it can drop down to mid/high 20s.  My GPU is OC to run at 1905MHz using the ASUS Tweak tool but doesn't run much hotter than 75C with 90% fan. I do get a weird stutter where the fps bogs down for a min or so but I think that's a reported bug in MSFS. Flying with HDR is so nice (when  using a HDR capable display of course).

No, I don't have any other FS titles loaded.

thanks for that, picked her up today, seems to work well on my system......looks fantastic both inside and out...

Archived