DC-3 accident in Finland

jukka lahtinen

17 hours ago, carlosqr said:

Wow really nicely done, great job

I wonder where you got to elements and managed to gathered them all in this vid

Thank you very much for your nice comment! It has taken a few months to make the video. A good DC3 modeling gives a realistic impression. Cockpit shots have been taken using greenscreen. The investigation report and the non-fiction mentioned in the video have been sources of information. The video has most of the dark-time shooting, so Orbx’s great scenery is barely visible.

3 hours ago, jukka lahtinen said:

Thank you very much for your nice comment! It has taken a few months to make the video. A good DC3 modeling gives a realistic impression. Cockpit shots have been taken using greenscreen. The investigation report and the non-fiction mentioned in the video have been sources of information. The video has most of the dark-time shooting, so Orbx’s great scenery is barely visible.

A hell of a job, it does reveal the amount of work you put it

I like to make videos but mines are so basic, but this allows me to see all the effort you put in this one

Congrats

Carlos

Tragic and fascinating at the same time. Your video, use of FSX and Orbx plus Vissers DC3 is a brilliant way to explain this tragic story. Thanks for this outstanding piece of work. The style and story telling is compelling.

Thank you for sharing.

Kind regards,

John.

On 12/6/2020 at 10:05 AM, John Mac said:

Tragic and fascinating at the same time. Your video, use of FSX and Orbx plus Vissers DC3 is a brilliant way to explain this tragic story. Thanks for this outstanding piece of work. The style and story telling is compelling.

Thank you for sharing.

Kind regards,

John.

Thank you very much!

I've watched every episode of all 20 seasons of Air Crash Investigation (aka Mayday). I've read several books on air disasters. I love your video and was unfamiliar with this accident. I would watch any similar videos you might create. Well done! And thanks for making it available in multiple languages.

On 12/7/2020 at 6:59 PM, Seanmo said:

I've watched every episode of all 20 seasons of Air Crash Investigation (aka Mayday). I've read several books on air disasters. I love your video and was unfamiliar with this accident. I would watch any similar videos you might create. Well done! And thanks for making it available in multiple languages.

Thank you for your kind reply! Here is one short video, collision on the runway at Helsinki airport on February 4, 1990: https://youtu.be/hi5eLy54xC4

Jukka

Very commendable video, I applaud your use of the simulator to tell this tragic story, one that I have not heard of!  Love the use of the AI pilots and stowaway!  Makes me want to go create something extraordinary myself, well done Sir! :)

Archived