LOWI MSFS Update 5 The Runway have hills

All those runway issues are strange and I cannot reproduce it. I did run MSFS Standard via the MS Game Pass for the past 4 months and never ever had any problems with LOWI's runway, neither with the default nor with Orbx' version.  I had the windsocks and VASI issues though.  

10 day ago I did a complete uninstall of MSFS and then over Christmas a complete new install of MSFS Premium Deluxe using the boxed DVD set and all the necessary updates and patches via the internet. Again, the default LOWI ran flawlessly. 

Today I redownloaded and reinstalled Orbx' LOWI and still have not any runway issue with this aiport, no bumps (with or without snow). Even the VASIs are now fully functional again. I haven't checked the windsocks yet, completely forgot about them.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There is a huge bump/hill in the middle of LOWI's runway. The planes slams against it causing it to elevate drastically. I purchased it via the Asobo's market place. I have no idea how to fix it, or if there is a solution at all. I re-installed it but the problem persists.

Hello,

did you buy the Asobo version, or was it included with your copy of MSFS?

As far as I am aware, there is no problem with either the Asobo version or the Orbx version,

unless they are both installed together.

For this reason, I am wondering if you have already bought the Orbx version?

You can look at Profile\Content Manager and see which one(s) you have.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hello,

I had the same issue. Not sure which update it is related to, since i haven't been to Innsbruck in a while. I tried simply deleting the Asobo Innsbruck folder but FS saw it missing and downloaded it again on startup. What i had to do was go to Profile -> Content Manager in the sim, find Asobo's Innsbruck and delete it from there. After a sim restart everything looks in order.

Also note that i tried going back in the sim after deleting the entry from content manager but before restarting it and i was getting the floating lights issue. That was also gone after a restart.

Archived