Astoria (KAST) to Spokane (KGEG)

Wakashi

1. Lined up at KAST and ready to, go Rwy 14, fly heading then circle 180 to pick up magenta line and on course! 
e3ZKXes.jpg

2. Airborne, gear going up!

MpCW1mP.jpg

3. Passenger view of KAST on return pass!

Jf1FKpa.jpg

4. Outside view of KAST and the Younger River with Astoria on the peninnsula!
GhpHsLn.jpg

5. Mt. Rainier @FL310, a bit cloudy but still a nice view of it!

aDI0vhY.jpg

6. Columbia River in my rearview mirror!  Just south of Wenatchee WA!
djWqExP.jpg

7. STAR ZOOMR1.ZOOMR Trans. YICUB, Rwy 3 KGEG lined up and hoping for a good landing!

xglUp9V.jpg

8. So far, so good! 

W18ONLX.jpg

9. Well, I made it down but it wasn't totally pretty so we will just jump to the parking spot!  The plane is still usable and mostly salvageable! :rolleyes:

HunPwV5.jpg

10 My route, using Navigraph Charts on iPad in Low Enroute map mode!  Cool toy!

ZVREGAY.jpg

Thanks for viewing and riding along today! :)

46 minutes ago, BradB said:

Thanks Captain Roger for the smooth flight back to home base , I enjoyed the flight . :D:)

You are more than welcome John, be sure to tell Karl what kind of service you received while on my flight,  but only if you liked the service of course! :D

How's the smoke around your area?

2 hours ago, Wakashi said:

You are more than welcome John, be sure to tell Karl what kind of service you received while on my flight,  but only if you liked the service of course! :D

How's the smoke around your area?

Smoke is gone and rain and wind coming in later in the week , Fall is here for sure . 

9 hours ago, Dario said:

Great shots, Wakashi! TEW is fantastic indeed. 

Thanks for comment Dario!  Just kind of getting my feet good and wet in X-Plane, I've had it for some time but just never really used it until recently, starting to enjoy it now! 

4 hours ago, wain71 said:

great shots, I bet your landing was better than my last few for sure......love the scenery...

Thanks for the comment Wayne, but don't take bets on my landings, I have come a long way baby since I first started flying believe me but I'm still no ace, especially in the jets!! :rolleyes:

Archived