LOWW taxi and AI-traffic

The new Vienna Airport looks very good. However noticed a problem I dont know if it has with the scenery or MSFS to do with. When requesting taxi I use the blue arrow support to get to the runway. At this airport you never get directions from ATC which route to take to runway and no blue arrows. There is a lot of AI-live traffic at this airport. However imediately after AI have asked for IFR Clearence they all are deleted, never taxi to runway. And landing AI gets deleted right after landing never taxi to gate.

Any ideas if this a bug in MSFS or Orbx Scenery?

I have also reported this to Zendesk.

Best regards

Jan 

I have the same problem with the taxi way blue makers and atc just asignes the gate # but does not give instructions for which taxi way to use and same thing when taxing to the runway.

I also notice if u land with a big jet (747, 787 ...etc) the atc does not give option for parking or gate ony take off options are available.??????

On 8/31/2020 at 9:28 PM, PiotrMKG said:

Same problem, and no ILS for rwy 34.

9 hours ago, Trixsta6474 said:

I have the same problem with the taxi way blue makers and atc just asignes the gate # but does not give instructions for which taxi way to use and same thing when taxing to the runway.

I also notice if u land with a big jet (747, 787 ...etc) the atc does not give option for parking or gate ony take off options are available.??????

You need to be reporting these issues to the Gaya zendesk

• 2 months later...

Archived