Suggestion on Screenshot Posts Requirements

JohnnyJohnJohn

Good day!

I have to say, I love Orbx all over again in MSFS 2020.  I know, I know, I have egg on my face saying I wasn't going to be able to but now started buying again and its worth every penny.

I just have an idea for the screen shot forum.   As cool as it is seeing all the posts that people put up of Orbx scenery, can we at least start posting default areas especially for the new sim?  It would only if anything show just how much Orbx really does Enhance the scenery, so would you all be willing to accept that idea?  Just no other competitors scenery, just Microsofts FS2020 default/P3D Default/Xplane Default OR Orbx

Thanks for considering,

John Thuot II

27 minutes ago, JohnnyJohnJohn said:

Good day!

I have to say, I love Orbx all over again in MSFS 2020.  I know, I know, I have egg on my face saying I wasn't going to be able to but now started buying again and its worth every penny.

I just have an idea for the screen shot forum.   As cool as it is seeing all the posts that people put up of Orbx scenery, can we at least start posting default areas especially for the new sim?  It would only if anything show just how much Orbx really does Enhance the scenery, so would you all be willing to accept that idea?  Just no other competitors scenery, just Microsofts FS2020 default/P3D Default/Xplane Default OR Orbx

Thanks for considering,

John Thuot II

I agree wholeheartedly.

Hi,

Unless the Leadership Team decide otherwise, no I do not believe this should be allowed. This is a commercial space after all, Orbx have for a very long time held this rule and no doubt for good reason. There is already a large amount of images in the Community Screenshot Forum that are monitored. My two cents.

Yeah, but Richard, when you think about it - it will only benefit Orbx because its only allowing DEFAULT scenery and not other add on developers.   People will only ooooo and aaaaah over how much more Orbx improves the default, hence more sales. 

4 hours ago, JohnnyJohnJohn said:

Yeah, but Richard, when you think about it - it will only benefit Orbx because its only allowing DEFAULT scenery and not other add on developers.   People will only ooooo and aaaaah over how much more Orbx improves the default, hence more sales. 

So your intension is not to post comparison shots but just non Orbx screenshots that deliberately will not look too good just to show they could look better if Orbx had been used?

Come on, this forum is all about awsome and great looking screenshots and the beauty of Orbx scenery. I personally do not want to see some ugly looking scenery and shots here.

And I think this forum should be restricted to owners of Orbx sceneries. With your idea just anybody could post his/her screenies here.

PS: me thinks your justification of this idea is just an excuse to allow you to post pics of any default scenery.B)

6 hours ago, wolfko said:

So your intension is not to post comparison shots but just non Orbx screenshots that deliberately will not look too good just to show they could look better if Orbx had been used?

Come on, this forum is all about awsome and great looking screenshots and the beauty of Orbx scenery. I personally do not want to see some ugly looking scenery and shots here.

And I think this forum should be restricted to owners of Orbx sceneries. With your idea just anybody could post his/her screenies here.

PS: me thinks your justification of this idea is just an excuse to allow you to post pics of any default scenery.B)

Did you not read my post? Its TOO look BETTER than the default scenery.  Wow.  Some people shock me.at their reading comprehension skills

2 hours ago, JohnnyJohnJohn said:

Wow.  Some people shock me.at their reading comprehension skills

Yes I'm shocked. It looks like you have not understood what I meant, because your answer doesn't make any sense. Or have you perhaps deliberatly not understood what I wrote? ;)

Archived