Sea life within Aus2 Orbx...

3 hours ago, carlosqr said:

Yeap

That is nice

You can spot dolphins and whales in Milford Sound and whales in Orcas KORS (of course)

You can swim with them in avatar mode :lol:

I don't want those two Orcas...getting to wanna play with the Quest...better take off now...while the gettins' good...lol!

Here's that on-coast Marina, I was talking about out there behind the Quest,...near either a development of condos...or coastline Hotels...but they do look like condos for the folks-with-coin....:) Double left click with the mouse to see it better...

2020-7-4-7-4-28-293.jpg

Stillwater...after you showed myself and my wife that RL tourist shot...we decided to to anchor and step out onto the island..for a breakfast/picnic.....!

"Gorgeous virtual weather...and now just watching the marine life, enjoying that ocean!. She makes great egg salad sandwiches with lots of cracked black pepper!"

2020-7-4-7-11-17-505.jpg

...and away we go again....!

2020-7-4-7-23-45-322.jpg

2020-7-4-7-23-57-555.jpg

2020-7-4-7-24-14-493.jpg

2020-7-4-7-24-20-555.jpg

2020-7-4-7-24-59-861.jpg

2020-7-4-7-25-16-280.jpg

2020-7-4-7-25-6-566.jpg

34 minutes ago, Orbx Flyer said:

near either a development of condos...or coastline Hotels...but they do look like condos for the folks-with-coin....:)

You want to see some condo? No problem... well hidden, and booked at a fair price...

X0kh0Yu.jpg

29 minutes ago, Orbx Flyer said:

Stillwater...after you showed myself and my wife that RL tourist shot...we decided to to anchor and step out onto the island..for a breakfast/picnic.....!

"Gorgeous virtual weather...and now just watching the marine life, enjoying that ocean!. She makes great egg salad sandwiches with lots of cracked black pepper!"

You´ll be travelling there, I am sure. I´ll tease you...

Archived