TE SoCal HD leaving KLAX.

1 hour ago, Dario said:

Wow, Iain, splendid jaw-dropping shots! Wonderfully photorealistic. 

I'm half way to loading....and can't wait to see if my old house on Densmore Avenue.  in Van Nuys can be seen...if so...what a hoot it will be...then...my old childhood haunts...Malibu, Zuma Beach, Will Rodgers State Park/Beach...P.O.P.....on and on...what a BLAST I'm going to have in half an hour!  The hours me and my buds, surfed at Zuma,  and around the barnacle encrusted pylons of Santa Monica Beach Pier...OMG...can't wait to load this into XP11.41  Won't even bother to try it in XP11.50x...for in every one of my T.E's...using the beta...they all had/have errors, and visual anomalies.  South Cali....my old boyhood haunt....HERE I COME! :)

10 minutes ago, Orbx Flyer said:

I'm half way to loading....and can't wait to see if my old house on Densmore St.  in Van Nuys can be seen...if so...what a hoot it will be...then...my old childhood haunts...Malibu, Zuma Beach, Will Rodgers State Park/Beach...P.O.P.....on and on...what a BLAST I'm going to have in half an hour!  The hours me and my buds, surfed at Zuma,  and around the barnacle encrusted pylons of Santa Monica Beach Pier...OMG...can't wait to load this into XP11.41  Won't even bother to try it in XP11.50x...for in every one of my T.E's...using the beta...they all had/have errors, and visual anomalies.  South Cali....my old boyhood haunt....HERE I COME! :)

Hope you have great fun exploring.

cheers

Iain

24 minutes ago, Iain Emms said:

Hope you have great fun exploring.

cheers

Iain

How much more is the fun, lain, when you lived there so many years...and retain so many wonderful boyhood memories!   My computer is chewing away at it...as I type, LOL!   Be warned...screen shots WILL be following, lol!

13 minutes ago, Tony Wroblewski said:

Superb images. I'm pretty sad I had to cancel my flight to LA in 2 weeks time for FSExpo, (although I'm still waiting on the refund, but that's another fight). I was looking forward to seeing this area for real

Thank you my friend, Hopefully next year will be safe to travel then the worlds your oyster Tony. And Thank you for all your hard work on SoCal.

cheers

Iain

Archived