I'm sooo glad!

bvdboomen

I've got my old 32-bit A2A Accusim birds working again!

The free download of the 64-bit P-40 was the solution.

1. Oh yeah!

1.jpg

2. I was so excited that I forgot to close the canopy. :rolleyes:

2.jpg

3. Really, this is the old FSX bird in P3Dv4!

3.jpg

4. So I also did a check with the FSX Mustang. Both airplanes are Accusim!

4.jpg

5. Boy, did I mis this bird!

5.jpg

6. Eh... Yeeeehah? :rolleyes::D

6.jpg

Cheers,

Ben.

If have them working in P3Dv4. I don't use FSX anymore for over two years. Sorry, I didn't mention that.

The correlation is A2A_Accusim.dll and code_s.xml.

I copied the two files of the P-40 into P3D's gauge folder (overwriting the 32-bit dll of the FSX versions of the planes). The FSX versions use this 64-bit dll now.

The T-6 looses it's internal audio, so I had to install an alternative audiopack (Warwick Carter's T-6) for it.

9 minutes ago, bvdboomen said:

If have them working in P3Dv4. I don't use FSX anymore for over two years. Sorry, I didn't mention that.

The correlation is A2A_Accusim.dll and code_s.xml.

I copied the two files of the P-40 into P3D's gauge folder (overwriting the 32-bit dll of the FSX versions of the planes). The FSX versions use this 64-bit dll now.

The T-6 looses it's internal audio, so I had to install an alternative audiopack (Warwick Carter's T-6) for it.

Nicely done Ben.  I seldom go looking “under the hood” like this.

Great shots ... and some nice views of NZWR into the bargain!!! Now's the time to add all those luvverly NZ liveries!

I'd be terrified of losing some core Accusim functionality (it's what makes A2A aircraft stand out, IMHO), so I tend to grab the pukka P3Dv4 versions as they become available. Heck - I even bought the revamped Cub!!!

Adam.

Thanks guys!

3 hours ago, Adam Banks said:

and some nice views of NZWR into the bargain!!!

Yes, it's a wonderful place to try new hardware. :)

3 hours ago, Adam Banks said:

I'd be terrified of losing some core Accusim functionality (it's what makes A2A aircraft stand out, IMHO), so I tend to grab the pukka P3Dv4 versions as they become available.

Yes well... maybe you're right but paying 50 euros again for the same airplane (T-6) isn't what I am looking for. A2A should have give some discount to existing customers and even more now that's possible to use and older FSX model with a 64-bit Accusim which even is shipped with another plane model. Gets me thinking...

The flight dynamics are stil the same and that's real enough for me. :)

Archived