Problem loading Australia V2

I have a copy of AU Australia v2 for FSX & Prepar3D and was able to update it for Prepar3D V4 but when I tried to update it for FSX I received the following error (screen dump included). Also, I am using Orbx Central to manage my Orbx products.

ERROR: This product cannot be installed as it is not compatible with the following products. They will need to be uninstalled before this product can be installed.

But it does not tell me which products?

I then decided to remove my current version of AU Australia v2 for FSX & Prepar3D, Flight Simulator X and did so without any errors. As I now do not have AU Australia v2 for FSX ,  I decided to reinstall it from scratch. Unfortunately, this reinstall fails also. Your comments / help would be much appreciated. I should add that the system is still telling me that I own AU Australia v2 for Flight Simulaor X

Regards Trevor

Australia V2 Error.jpg

Hi Doug, Thanks for your rapid response. I have installed AU Australia v2 successfully. Should I now reinstall Holgermesh AU and AU Tasmania Demo or are they both NOT compatible and unnecessary. Also, I have to say that the new Orbx Central installation program is beautifully done, the interface is excellent and serves as an excellent example of how interfaces should be designed and written.

Regards, Trevor

17 minutes ago, farlinoff said:

Should I now reinstall Holgermesh AU and AU Tasmania Demo or are they both NOT compatible and unnecessary.

Hi

No, please do not reinstall these as has also been stated above. They are both upgraded and included in Aus v2. :)

Archived