Into ESKD, Dala-Jarna

TigerTigerM

RealAir Russian Air Force, "Spitfire F Mk IX, depicted in original WW2-era condition, this aircraft was operated by 26th GIAP PVO (Air Defence) in Leningrad, April 1945"

On approach into Dala-Jarna, Sweden? 

I am not sure if this is the 'Dala' that came with the Orbx Kiruna release as I couldn't find any airfield buildings.

I may have landed at the wrong airfield.

TTM

(P3D v4.5)

PS: Looks like I should have gone to ESSD, which has been referred to as Dala, or Borlange airport.

DgErC5j.jpg

sxsRxRv.jpg

MDevQ6B.jpg

IuTvsEx.jpg

xv2AXgO.jpg

Glad you showed Dala-Järna some love as well, not sure that many people go there :)

The one you were aiming for is referred to as Borlänge in the simulator for some reason (thats the closest town), but is named Dala-Airport in real life and has been since as long as I can remember. Maybe we should have corrected that name in our release, sorry about that :)

6 hours ago, Marcus Nyberg said:

Glad you showed Dala-Järna some love as well, not sure that many people go there :)

The one you were aiming for is referred to as Borlänge in the simulator for some reason (thats the closest town), but is named Dala-Airport in real life and has been since as long as I can remember. Maybe we should have corrected that name in our release, sorry about that :)

No problem

I found it last night.

What confused me initially was that Borlange was referred to as a military airport in something I read, so I thought I had the wrong one.

TTM

Archived