TE-Florida HD and cloud ground shadows...

Orbx Flyer

I really like how the cloud cover shadows the ground, with glimpses of full sunlight getting to the ground...  

This is taking off out of Orlando Intl.....

Jack,  I got rid of my two info tags in the upper left....yeah...they did take away from the moment....(smile!).  Any new Screenies, won't have 'em...

Post edit:  "By the way, Orbx...er...John V...my wife isn't too pleased since you released TE-Florida...not at all!   Go figure.....(!!!)."

Eclipse-2020-02-15-06-12-11.png

Eclipse-2020-02-11-17-21-13.png

Eclipse-2020-02-15-06-08-23.png

Eclipse-2020-02-15-06-08-46.png

Eclipse-2020-02-15-06-09-19.png

Eclipse-2020-02-15-06-10-53.png

Eclipse-2020-02-15-06-11-36.png

Eclipse-2020-02-15-06-30-38.png

Eclipse-2020-02-15-06-44-21.png

Eclipse-2020-02-15-06-44-55.png

12 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Nice shots, I’m very fortunate as my wife encourages me to spend whatever I want on my sim hobby.

Yeah, yeah, yeah...they don't exist!   You paid a visit to Stepford, Conneticut...you needed to pick up a Christmas Gift to yourself.......they said it was ready....LOL!

What did you do with the original?!?....  :)

48 minutes ago, Orbx Flyer said:

Yeah, yeah, yeah...they don't exist!   You paid a visit to Stepford, Conneticut...you needed to pick up a Christmas Gift to yourself.......they said it was ready....LOL!

What did you do with the original?!?....  :)

Huh?  I don’t understand what you’re trying to say.  What is this Connecticut business?

Man I am telling you the truth, I am not lying.  Ask Martyn, he’s met Robin.  

46 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Huh?  I don’t understand what you’re trying to say.  What is this Connecticut business?

Man I am telling you the truth, I am not lying.  Ask Martyn, he’s met Robin.  

"Jack, you need to watch the movie;  STEPFORD WIVES...and then....get back to me...LOL.   That was the reference...to Stepford."

I could tell you, but then I might ruin a really good movie experience!  This movie scared a lot of women, LOL!   Good reason, too....

Here you go, Jack:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Stepford_Wives_(2004_film)

21 minutes ago, Orbx Flyer said:

"Jack, you need to watch the movie;  STEPFORD WIVES...and then....get back to me...LOL.   That was the reference...to Stepford."

I could tell you, but then I might ruin a really good movie experience!  This movie scared a lot of women, LOL!   Good reason, too....

Here you go, Jack:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Stepford_Wives_(2004_film)

Thanks but I’ll pass. I don’t watch TV or movies. I have a vey nice, supportive spouse 

Archived