F-7-Tigercat at YBBN

Aussieflyer38

This a beautiful little War-bird, what is even better it was free. Ya gotta love freeware:)

I just love the harsh lumpy throb of radials. Two of them WASP even better. This plane looks great, sounds,( thanks to Skysong),  and fly's great.

Don

1764917080_F7-Tigercat3.thumb.JPG.213ab8baae04d1708125b4e463c02334.JPG 

449002792_F7-Tigercat4.thumb.JPG.f447e59bd2297ab32c7f1db29a8cdaf5.JPG

846337051_F-7Tigercat1.thumb.JPG.4e6d836256f6295efe625abde12f33c2.JPG

15 hours ago, adambar said:

Free stuff is a good thing Don. :D nothing sounds as good as the old radials other than the old jet airliners with all the smoke and noise. :D  Nice shots of the old classic. :)

Thanks Adam, yep have to love the smoke and noise.

Don

7 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

WOnderful images Don and that Tigercat is an impressive freeware.

I have many planes "re engined" with a variety Skysong's (and others) releases, a good sound set very important to me!

Thanks Martyn, it is a great plane, everything about it is nicely detailed. Like you I have to have good sound/realism to fully enjoy them. I recently purchased a new speaker system so as to get the full benefit of the engine sounds in particular. 

Don

1 hour ago, Aussieflyer38 said:

Thanks Jack, do you like flying them as well? This thing flys and handles like a dream, you should give it a go.

Don 

Thanks Don, after decades of flying everything under the sun in the sim I've settled on the 182, Cherokee, Comanche, Bonanza, 737's, 747's, and 777's.  With the occasional Cub, Duke, Lancair, and F-86 thrown in. :)

Archived