TE-Florida HD Sea Op's...

Orbx Flyer

3 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Looks quite nice.

It's truly fabulous, Jack...I'm having a blast, and during dinner, plopped myself down at KPGD, where we fly into, to visit my sister and bro-in-law...put A.I. flys plane...and truly was an air tourist around an area I am very much familiar with...flying into and out of.  Orbx did a 'way over the top', here...   The colors..are truly amazing, anywhere you fly, over the State.  Z17 is crisp, and no blurries of any kind.  So worth the asking price....hand's down!  Oh, and due to the quality of this product, I couldn't care less, that it is a 'flat' State.  Not whatsoever!

2 minutes ago, Orbx Flyer said:

It's truly fabulous, Jack...I'm having a blast, and during dinner, plopped myself down at KPGD, where we fly into, to visit my sister and bro-in-law...put A.I. flys plane...and truly was an air tourist around an area I am very much familiar with...flying into and out of.  Orbx did a 'way over the top', here...   The colors..are truly amazing, anywhere you fly, over the State.  Z17 is crisp, and no blurries of any kind.  So worth the asking price....hand's down!  Oh, and due to the quality of this product, I couldn't care less, that it is a 'flat' State.  Not whatsoever!

Well, it appears you’re very happy and for that I’m happy for you.  I am going to buy this if I ever get back into X-Plane.  Been pretty busy lately to even turn on the sim.

12 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Well, it appears you’re very happy and for that I’m happy for you.  I am going to buy this if I ever get back into X-Plane.  Been pretty busy lately to even turn on the sim.

When you have time...plop down the coin...and make like three or four hours, for yourself...for you won't be shutting down XP, anytime soon thereafter...LOL!

Cheers,

Archived