TrueEarth Florida HD XP around Orlando.

Please don't take offense, Filou, as I really like your shots, but for product previews I would love to have seen more of the scenery here and less of the aircraft (chopper). I was interested to see how this looked compared to the Orlando Cityscene and I don't feel I got a clear view.

Not bitchin', just suggestin' :)

2 minutes ago, andy1252 said:

Please don't take offense, Filou, as I really like your shots, but for product previews I would love to have seen more of the scenery here and less of the aircraft (chopper). I was interested to see how this looked compared to the Orlando Cityscene and I don't feel I got a clear view.

Is because there are too many close ups of the chopper indeed

I expected a bit more of Disney too :)

24 minutes ago, andy1252 said:

Everyone has their own style, and here is mine. If you don't see the scenery around the helicopter, you are a bit of bad faith.And for me the best way to project yourself into a TrueEarth Florida scenery is to use a plane or a helicopter.In my sharing it is especially the details that are highlighted.Photos are like art not everyone sees the same thing.I also did not see a positive comment from you even when i was using less of the aircraft in my " Preview Screenshots post".Must i conclude that you like my old posts or it's an artistic way to tell me that you liked them.

26 minutes ago, FILOU said:

Everyone has their own style, and here is mine. If you don't see the scenery around the helicopter, you are a bit of bad faith.And for me the best way to project yourself into a TrueEarth Florida scenery is to use a plane or a helicopter.In my sharing it is especially the details that are highlighted.Photos are like art not everyone sees the same thing.I also did not see a positive comment from you even when i was using less of the aircraft in my " Preview Screenshots post".Must i conclude that you like my old posts or it's an artistic way to tell me that you liked them.

Filou,

You know how I feel about you, but please focus more on the scenery and less on the chopper experience. ORBX prides and preaches to only showcase ORBX products, let's see some more of beautiful Orlando City.

Having said all that, the the pics are still excellent! :)

1 hour ago, FILOU said:

Must i conclude that you like my old posts

Hi Filou, I've always liked your posts. I probably have a slightly different taste to you regarding haze tints, but even so I've always found your shots wonderful to look at and I've kept many of them in my (semi) permanent "grabs from the forum" folder.

I did not mean to cause offense - feel free to delete my posts/comments

15 hours ago, andy1252 said:

Hi Filou, I've always liked your posts. I probably have a slightly different taste to you regarding haze tints, but even so I've always found your shots wonderful to look at and I've kept many of them in my (semi) permanent "grabs from the forum" folder.

I did not mean to cause offense - feel free to delete my posts/comments

Hi Andy,

Taking "artistic" photos is a peculiarity and it doesn't make sense for me to make a shooting burst with a wide shot at high altitude.Everyone can do it.TrueEarth is for me a lot with the detail but must take the time to be observed.It is important to show a different aspect . The visual potential at low altitude and all the developer work.

16 hours ago, chifan90 said:

Yes please focus more on closeups of the scenery, buildings, etc.   idc about a helicopter. Orbx isn’t selling a helo.  

we still also would like to see Cape Canaveral 

https://orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/186867-trueearth-florida-hd-xp-around-cape-canaveral/

"Orbx isn’t selling a helo"

You're right. Most aircraft developers don't sell a scenery either.

Archived